danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Is it just me

| Or all people have different taste? I mean, I really hate my taste, however my ex tasted wonderful *no sexual undertones*

| Nah, most people have a bitter taste. Little girls sometimes are sour though.

| generally i find people to taste bland, unless they just worked out.

| Everyone tastes and smells different, because everyone has different pheromones. I've heard that if someone's sweat smells better to you, it means your immune systems are more genetically compatible and the two of you would have healthy kids. What's really interesting is that everyone detects these smells/tastes differently, so if I was your ex's sister, I'd think she tasted terrible.

| My sense of smell is bad so I don't really understand all this he/she smells nice thing.

| >>563687 haha, ex's sister... you're suggesting I wasn't secretly into her the whole time? What is this NTR you don't speak of?

| >>563687 OP here. I've never met her sister, never planned to though, her sister is like 5. However, I'll be sure to test it next time (suggested I will ever get a gf)

| >>563854 I don't think you can detect/produce pheromones that way before puberty, though.

| >>563720
Same here! It's really weird to me.
Also, not related to OPs topic, but related to the bad sense of smell thing, I remember reading a description of how a rose smelled in some book and I got really jealous because I can't smell roses and crying myself to sleep that night.

| Yes, that's how Bucciaratti knows if you're a liar by licking your sweat

Total number of posts: 10, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1558707897

This thread is permanently archived