danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
i want someone to tough love me

| i always waste my time doing retarded shit and being worthless.
i have hit the walls of freedom. i know i could be much more and i'm just over there being a nothing.
i want someone to command me. to force me to level up. to force me into exercising, to force me into higher learning. i want someone to harshly discipline me so that i can become a conservative success.
and no, i don't want the army.

i want the love of a fascist.

discuss

| When my mother talks about her childhood she mentions stories like this, where some guys where desperately in love with her and she wasnt interested and used them but they came back anyway despite that
The creepy thing is that she recently met one of those guys and he's kinda creeping on her despite her having a husband now
>>563541 I dont think most girls want a relationship, where the partner is a tool
They want a partner, not a slave
So I feel like, you wont be having much luck

| I feel something very similar, as I suspect many people who have had too much 'freedom' in their lives do. I want someone to tell me what to do and hold my hand through it because I'm too incompetent to do anything myself. I don't want to have to think anymore. If they could reshape me into something less useless that would be wonderful, but I'd be more than happy to just be their accessory or pet if that's what they'd prefer.

I don't want a partner, I want a parent. Or a master.

| >>563570
thus you are my equal as a fellow slave

| Freedom is slavery, friend

| >>563570 So would you mind, if your master had a real partner besides you?

| >>563541 >>563570 you are your own master... you aren't free, you're a slave to your inner child. No one will do this for you, nor should they. You would be just as empty and useless as before because you would just be a tool, and tools are used to fill the need of the user. I'm not going to command a hammer to get straight, live to their potential, and go to college... I'm going to use it to hammer nails and then put it away. The hammer will never gain from being used.

| >>563608
that's one big blah blah kiddo

| Hose mad

| >>563602
Yes. I'm disgustingly selfish and would want all his attention and affection for myself.

>>563608
Oh I know perfectly well that what I want is impossible. I've come to terms that I'll be alone for the rest of my life. That kind of unconditional love doesn't exist among humans. Agape is solely divine in origin.

| What do you mean with unconditional? The kind of love you want is very conditional

At least you are aware that it's impossible
I've seen people, who actually think, woman want to be treated like masters

| Unconditional in that no matter how worthless and repugnant a person I am, they would still love me. Even if I never get better and all I can ever be for them is a burden, they still would never abandon me. The kind of love that some claim parents have for their children. That's what I want.

As for women, I wouldn't know anything about what they want. I have no interest in them.

| But, that's still not unconditional, I mean no kind of relationship is truly unconditional, but you are expecting your partner to do all the thinking in your relationship, that's extremely conditional, even more conditional than most regular relationships

| Y'all motherfuckers need to clean your room

| I'm quite aware that I'm just as incapable of unconditional love as anyone else, and that I'm even more demanding than average. It's part of why I'm not looking for a relationship. I realize that I'd be a toxic person to be with.

| >>563625 maybe, but am I wrong tho?

>>563659 the only one (unless you count god) who will or could be expected to love you like that is you... clearly you know how to hate yourself...

| >>563780
I could never love myself like that, or at all. To do so seems exceedingly vain. I understand that the definition of self-love has changed over the years, but I still can't get behind the idea.

| I don't know your situation, but I'm really interested in it now

Why can't you change, though. People automatically get used to stuff when they're doing it for the while, so I'm wondering what really stops you from changing
The only thing that comes to my mind is laziness, but maybe I'm wrong

| >>563889
Laziness is definitely a part of it. That's one of the reasons I'm such a terrible person. I have tried to improve myself in the past, but I've failed every time. I don't seem to be able to adapt to new circumstances; instead of getting used to things as is normal, they just become more and more painful. And at this point, I don't have enough will left in me to beat my head against that wall. I'm a lost cause: that's all I've ever been and that's all I'll ever be.

| Same here OP. There's only two choices for me: I grow some balls (figuratively), or end my own life. I'm not happy being a waste of resources and time for all those around me. As I am now, no one will ever love me or appreciate me in any way. Too scared to do shit though, and im dense as fuck, so I'll have to die. Nobody ever tried helping me understand what anything meant, my family believes that I'll just learn naturally like everybody else.

| That's not tough love, it's something else entirely like a super sadistic torture love

| But for some reason I need help understanding the most basic shit and I'm just ashamed and tired. I keep distancing myself from my family and they keep rubbing the fact that I have issues in my face. My brother hides my existence whenever one of his friends comes over, and my mom avoids bringing people altogether. She treats me like I'm some kind of special needs kid. I do two things and she makes ten comments warning me about shit like "don't drop the spoon" or some shit.

| She always made a big deal of things when something went wrong with me, and my father who was usually super aggressive with everyone had a soft spot for me, probably because I am his only daughter. According to my mom and brother at least. They keep saying I'm very similar to him and now I'm worried because he was nuts and got arrested for abusing us and now he's some homeless bum with no family friends or future. He's having memory and health problems and is probably going to die.

| Soon. I figure if I'm going to end up that way, I might as well end it now... Nobody owes me any salvation.

Total number of posts: 24, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1558715660

This thread is permanently archived