danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
My sleep schedule is fucking shite.

| I don't even have the energy to sleep in my med so I just sleep on the fucking sofa.

| I think it's not a good idea to sleep on your medic, unless she's your wife I guess, that's how you make babies, right?

| you shouldn't sleep on the fucking sofa, do that on the sleeping sofa!

| >>563464 >>563500 this post devolved quickly haha

| I try to sleep. I really do. But then 04:00 rolls around and I have to wonder why I didn't just stay up and do something productive (or non-productive...)

| >>563569 thats really relatable tho. Every night, after bingewatching anime for hours, I always try to sleep but the sunrise is just around the corner... Better sacrifice sleep rather than waking up late.

| >>563513 yes... maybe I should've rephrase that.

| And spellcheck everything because despite its resilience to accept new words it seems like it otherwise doesn't give a flying fuck.

| >>563655 it's this god damn captcha training it in all these esoteric combinations haha

| My sleep schedule has been all kinds of fucked for the past ~8 years. Go to sleep at 1-3 am and wake up at 6:30-7 am. Really wouldn't recommend doing that over a prolonged period of time.

| >>563887 i don't mean to be rude but may I ask what the consequences of doing that? At least tell us how you felt after all that years. Please? Just curious.

| >>563899
Always tired, all the time. Whatever sleep I get is now shallow and I wake up sometimes even more tired than I was. Constantly sleepy during the day, but when it's actually time to sleep I just lay awake. Basically too tired to rest, I know, sounds ridiculous. It's at least half of the reason I'm constantly depressed and anxious, always jittery and anger at all kinds of stupid little things flares up from 0 to 100 in mere moments, even though it subsides about as quickly.

| >>563899
I have been diagnosed with sever neurasthenia a few years back, and, well, it's basically that.

| *severe neurasthenia
Lack of attention/concentration and steadily declining typing prowess are also a consequence of sleep deprivation.

| >>563778 yeah captcha brings up weird combinations that I can't read sometimes but sometimes I'm still not used to my phone keyboard since it's an S9+ and I had an S5 before this one. I hit M too often when I mean to hit the space bar.

| >>563887 too late now to say that, isn't it? I sleep at 12am and wake up at 7 but I've been waking up at 8 and missing school each time because it starts SO EARLY.

| Like I usually sleep somewhere around 10pm-12am

Total number of posts: 17, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1558710931

This thread is permanently archived