danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Feel better!

| I suddenly became quite moody and began to feel down and the first thing that came into my mind was if other people feel down as well.

With this I want to say to everyone who's feeling sad while reading this for one reason or another:

Do know that there are people in your life that care about you and would be more than gladly to hear you out and help you. If some stranger over the internet cares, someone close will certainly do it as well.

| It doesn't matter how hard things may be, there are people willing to help. The world is not always such a dark place as it seems.

Hope y'all have a wonderful day/night and that things will get better soon.

Never forget to smile for the smallest thing in life and a laugh can do wonders

| I don't even know if this will help anyone or if it is appropriate but I wanted to let it out

| You're amazing, gurl

| >>563420
We're all amazing beings

| While I've came to doubt any of that, thanks for trying, you're a good person.

| This type of thread is the reason why I hope /u/ never changes

| >>563448 much better than the endless arguments that keep cropping up innit

thanks a bunch >>6cd0e2-san, you helped me out today. hope your day gets better as well.
>barn royce wren

| FUCK redo
>>563448 much better than the endless arguments that keep cropping up innit

thanks a bunch >>6cd0e2 -san, you helped me out today. hope your day gets better as well.
>barn royce wren

| >>563365 <3

>>563499 you got the same captcha twice o_o :P

| I'm glad that this made someone feel better, even if in the slightest.

>>563447
Don't have to take it for granted, but I hope you still keep a spark of hope that it's all true. Hope things become brighter for you gurl.

>>563499
The fact that people actually feel better after this makes me feel even better. Here's to even more sunshine in our lives gurl!

>>563512
<3

| ♡♡♡

| We need more love like this!
Keep spreading love my good girls, I'm always watching over you...

Live more, love more and let others live to love again.
Whispered loveeee beeeeeaaaaammmm ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Total number of posts: 13, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1558711374

This thread is permanently archived