danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Ask the person below you a question

| Like the title says, respond to the question left by the last person and then leave your own question for the next person to answer. I'll start: Who is your waifu/husbando?

| Tulsi Gabbard.
What's you're favourite movie?

| Kung fury, I guess, I'm not much into movies
What's your occupation?

| >>563044
I'm a school student.
What would you prefer: watch your parents having sex every morning for the rest of your life or step in once to end it?

| Step in once and for all.
What do you think is the cutest hair style for g/u/rl?

| >>563053 single side braid. it's unusual enough to be interesting but more realistic than big anime hair

| oops. what's your favorite keyboard switch?

| shift + alt ;)
are you happy enough?

| >>563077
not really. i don't know.

what's the gayest thing you've done?
>reva cause fruit

| >>563077 smh I'm certainly not happy with your answer

| >>563078

kissed someone of the same sex.

how do i shot web?

| >>563081 With your asshole or your asshole Internet provider's asshole.

| >>563082 Why did I forget the question?

| Lemme guess, because you're thinking of lewd stuff. Ewww.

Question, if the zombie apocalypse is happening, what would you do?

| eat the nearest person alive

can love bloom on the battlefield?

| More often than not
Do you like yourself?

| I suppose I like myself, although there are definitely things about myself that I don't like

| FUCK
What video game should I achievement-hunt in next?

| Star Wars Galaxies

What is the airspeed of an unladen swallow?

| African or European swallow?

Favorite sex toy?

| You.
African or European swallow?

| I don't know?

What did you have for breakfast today?

| Coffee.
AFRICAN OR EUROPEAN SWALLOW?

| How should I know?

| You have to know these things when you're a king you know

What do you do when you feel like you need a hug, asking for a friend

| What was your last dream?

| Answering >>563146 because>>a2bf33 skipped. Nothing because I don't really get that feel cause I've never been genuinely hugged by anyone, but my mom.

>>563172
Was dreaming of getting along with my brother whom I don't like. Happens every now and then.

Angry burg or burg?

| >>563192 angery ! ^ ^
>.<
- o -
--------

Question: what's the best part of where you're living right now ?

| >>563195

^ ^
>.<
- o-
------

It got broken so

| It's close to the beach, though i rarely go to it. but the other best thing about it is the view, i can see people living their lives, the beautiful sunset and some neighbour's dog that gets mad just from seeing my face.

Are you feeling satisfation with your life?

| Yes, kinda
I have a job, live on my own in an apartment, I'm that kinda person that lives in the moment and doesn't think about stuff unrelated to me that much, so yeah I'm pretty happy with my life, but it could be improved

Do you wish to have kids at some point in your life and why/why not?

| Yes, I just want to make a family and teach my kids to be good, kindhearted people
If you could live on the moon, would you?

| Fuck no. There's nothing there, so much more to see on Earth.

If you gained enough money to live without having to work. What would you do of your days?

| Work making robots, maybe study more
Do you have a gun?

| No, I don't. But I might be interested in getting one in the future.

How do you get over being hung up on a mistake you've made?

| >>563249 I've heard you you get hung up on it because your brain isn't sure how to prevent it from happening again, so just do what you feel you need to I guess

Do/what is your favorite kind of tea

| Peach and mango flavored, two spoons of sugar.

Sei or Stella?

| def stella.
what stuff do you like to do?

| I really enjoy skateboarding and writing stories.

Coffee or tea?

| Green tea for sure, although I don't drink that much of either. I usually only drink water and sometimes chocolate milk.

Are you learning anything interesting/picking up a new hobby? What?

| Since exams just finished for me Ive decided to finally start learning Japanese

Do you play an instrument? And if so what instrument and for how long?

| The 12 hole ocarina, I only know some short tunes been playing it for a couple of years but only because I like the legend of Zelda a little too much
Spaghetti or ramen?

| Ramen. I hate spaghetti.
What's your guilty pleasure?

| >>563457 I spend the first hour of each day looking through updated manga and reading it. There's probably a better way to use my time but I keep doing it.

Anon can you draw something cool ? ( Or show a drawing ?)

| If you count pixel art I think I can make some pretty cool drawings. I can only really draw characters though.

What is a hobby you have that you wish more of the people around you were interested in?

| Collecting stamps.

Question: should I watch Darling in The Franxx anime?

| No it was over hyped and not good
Whats better red or yellow bell peppers?

| Yellow, they're sweeter and crisper in my experience.
Who is your favourite artist (drawing/painting/sculpture-maker)?

| I really like Man Ray, especiall* the things he made before Dada.
http://www.moma.org/media/W1siZiIsIjIxODUzNSJdLFsicCIsImNvbnZlcnQiLCItcmVzaXplIDIwMDB4MjAwMFx1MDAzZSJdXQ.jpg?sha=bb6a255fa5949d29

Do you own any pets? Do you want any?

| I would love to get a fox, I don't know if it's even possible.

What are you agaisnt?

| Against hatred and violence, love is my duty, love is my energy, love is all we need!

Live more, love more and let others live to love again!

LOVE BEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMM! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

What or who do you love?

| that one dude on that mexican radio show who always screams some unintelligable shit before playing some songs from the local mariachi band
god i fuckin love that dude

q: who is the undisputed king of the ring?

| The Red Comet
What's the most severe injury you've ever had?

| I had testicular torsion, passed out, and had to go to the ER. They didn't give me dick staples, though.

Are you looking forward to anything soon?

| I'm moving to HK soon! Excited for the food, the new environment and living actually near my friends. Kinda hyped tbh.

-------
Song recommendation please !Also what kind of music do you listen to

------
This thread is doing alot better than I thought it would be

| Vocaloid, rock metal
if you don't have a thing against vocaloid/non English: "people allergy" by kairiki bear

And if that's not your thing, Evanescence put out a album in 2017 I don't think enough people know about

---------

Do you prefer the theoretical or the practical

| With a few exceptions, I largely prefer the theoretical. Thinking and considering systems as a whole is much more enjoyable. And while details have the capacity to be captivating to mull over, practicality entails a particular class of details that I just don't mesh well with.
---
Do you have any bizarre or particular obsessions?

| I'm so obsessed with stones...
What is the best city you ever visited?

| Las Vegas baybeh!!

Question: how does sex feel? How much is it different from masturbating yourself?

| >>563902
I have only tried oral sex. Not that different from masturbating, just a little bit more pleasurable and no friction. All in all my peepee felt good.

Have you ever pissed yourself while being out in public?

| Yeah, one time, it was years ago when I was still in school
It happened while I was on the bike on my way home, so it wasn't like anyone really saw me, except random people, I passed by

What would the ideal girl/guy for you look and act like?

| She would be cute, kind, open minded and caring. Finding someone like that would be a dream come true.

What is your favourite book/book series?

>gucci modes woes

| Brandon Sanderson's Cosmere(I know it's cheating and that it's actually several book series but I can't choose just one)

Do you like fighting games? If yes what's your favorite? If not, what kinds of games do you like?

| I do! I used to dislike them as a kid, but they've grown on me. In terms of specifics, I have really enjoyed playing 2B in Soul Calibur VI recently. Also Skullgirls is dope.

What attracts you most to this particular textboard?

| It has its own app and it's comfy.

What was the best day of your life like?

| I don't think anything stands out, even as a kid I would give some bullshit answer for that when I was asked similar questions, I often wonder if I feel emotions to a lesser degree than other people...

What media are you currently consuming, anime/TV/videogames/short wave radio, and if you're not what was the best thing you recently consumed

| The best piece(s) of media I have consumed recently and am still consuming is the Nisemonogatari books. They are absolutely incredible, and the Monogatari series is definitely my favourite book series. The anime adaptions of it, while not nearly as good as the books, are pretty damn good as well.

Do you think there are human beings that can be labeled "purely good" or "purely evil"?

| "purely good" or "purely evil" is "purely human" and i don't care

if you had to kill someone, how would you do it?

| Definitely not. Like with most things, "evil" and "good" are just aliases for "evil enough" and "good enough." You'll always be able to find counter-examples to some attribution in a person's history, particularly because our frame of reference for what certain attributes mean in terms of low-level details isn't grounded in anything solid (enough). Ultimately, "good" and "evil" end up being zones that generally stay in the same area, bit are inclined to shifts in movement.

| >>564175 explosives, preferably pretty ones to look like a fireworks show
Fusion or pendulum?

| >>564175 >>564178 eh

| I guess i'll Just continue. Definitely Fusion. Used to Play Yugioh when i was a Kid and those Times definitely Stuck.

Question: what If we made another Thread Like this one but every Post would have to answer all previous questions so that we gradually learn more about strangers on the Internet? Think that would Work Out Well?

| That would only really work if all of them were yes or no questions. There would also have to be enough characters left for the person answering to ask a question of their own. Yes or no questions probably wouldn't tell you too much about the people answering, so the thread would probably become boring and hard to continue after 6-10 posts.

What is your favourite hentai tag?

| >>564239 it's a toss up between Yuri and masturbation with female only, I have a hard time self inserting into media so I just see some dude fucking the character I like

Have you ever played the elder scrolls 2 daggerfall?

| I have it fully working on my DosBox but I have never gotten around to fully playing it.

When did you join danger/u/?

| because i loved va-11 hall-a

what's your thoughts on ttans rights?

| meant to say trans rights :p

| I said when no why you fuckwad

| >>564394 I don't understand it, do trans people not have rights? Is it for a specific right? Or is it just to say you support trans people?

I'm talking about how lots of people on Twitter just say "trans rights" just for clarity

Can someone explain this without getting too political, or alternatively are you loyal to any brands or do you prefer to buy what feels is the most bang for your buck

| >>564394 >>564395 >>564416 fucking stop right there. don't answer you fucking wad. tie your fingers to a dune buggy and drive off.

would you race mix if yes whyyy

| Sure, I'm already mixed race so it's not an issue for me
Do you like drones?

| >>564434
aren't drones the future?
if you were pure-blooded would you race mix?

| >>564436 yeah it would be cool to have nasty combinations and variations throughout my descendants. I will of course make sure to breed with the most interesting ones.

Question: what's your three sizes?

| >>564445
disgusting

| >>564445 I don't know, never measured them, but I'm fat so I'm sure you're not interested in knowing either

What's your favorite food?

Captcha > alpo shoot nazis

| i like curry a ton. i also like mexican food.

could you convince me why race mixing could be bad?

| I can't, because it isn't. More race mixing would probably make everyone more accepting of each other.

Can you please give the next person a question that doesn't involve racism or politics?

| Yes, let's please avoid this kind of discussion
Do you prefer shoes or sandals?

| >>564469 shoes when I'm outside and flip-flops for around the house

Do you use liquid or bar soap

| liquid soap for my hands, bar soap for the bath. in fact, I'm in the bath right now.

what do you like to drink on a hot afternoon?
>xingu aldan tampa

| >>564584 The chilled blood of my enemies... No, probably iced mimosas.

Do you browse Danger/u/ on the porcelain throne?

| >>564650
Erm... Yes?

How did you know?

| I never knew...

Why do people post topics in the wrong category???

| >>564712 if you're talking about posts on /new/ it's because mods move topics about politics there so it's easier to just straight up post there and save the hassle, if you're talking about something else then, mistakes happen chill out

Do you want to erase this world?

| Eh, why not. I did it in SMTIV so I might as well do it here.
What's the best piece of weeb merch that you own?

| >>564751 I am not gonna ask you a question and there is nothing you can do about it.

| >>564751 I have a Megumin figurine, not of the expensive ones but it's all I have
Tell me why I'm here and what's the reason I am here today?

| you're here because you're nowhere else.
who do you main in tf2?

| Pyro because I have the cognitive skills of a chimpanzee.
What is a dumb thing you feel proud of?

| Kicking down a door once, that felt epic, paying for a new lock was not epic at all, though
Who is the best hero of all?

| >>c66465 Batman from the animated series

Rei or Asuka?

| Gonna go with Rei

If you were an NPC, what would you do?

| Give vital information to the hero and say "but hey I'm just a kid" in the end of my phrases
Favorite weapon?

| >>564808 It's between Vash the Stampede's backup gun inside his arm & the cartilage gun from Traveller.

What was the last thing you broke?

| >>564842
A hatchet, while i was cutting some wood. The handle was already broken, tho

Red wine or white wine ?

| Orange when on duty, violet otherwise
Do you cover your safehand?

| >>564857 I don't know what you're talking about so I had to look it up, and I still don't really know, but uhh I'm going to go with no since I'm not a women

What search engine do you use, and if Google have you tried others recently

| >>564943 duckduckgo

how do you feel after seeing eng thread finally reach 100 reply in an age(this thread)

| >>564946 happy ^^

I thought that danger/u/ was dying ( and probably still is, but we all are so...) but this thread is proof that there is still a bit of that spirit that we all used to have.

------------------------------------------------------

How long have you been on danger/u/ ? How many posts have you made ( did they die ?) Why did you stay ?

| >>564982
i have been here for about a year. i have made hundreds of posts and they died. i stayed because i am lonely and i have nowhere else to go.

what are your stellaris ethos?

| that sounds like some spiritual bullshit wtf

why does milk come out of my private areas

| >>564998
damn nigga you retarded

| >>564998 it's something about glands and hormones, too complicated for my head
What do you do in your free time?

| Play video games, listen to music nonstop and write occasionally (lyrics or stories).
If you were the opposite gender for a day what would you do other than fap?

| >>565111 go to the store and try all the cute clothes on!

Do you wish you were the opposite gender?

| >>f5b71d honestly no. Being a girl is a lot harder than being a boy, you gotta deal with periods, mood swings, child birth, and you gotta get meat rammed into you. Idontwantthatlife i like my simple aim and fire lifestyle

| If you could change one moment in your life, what would it be and why would you do it?

| Honestly I wish I would've stayed in computer engineering and not have switched to biochemistry. I only switched cause I had a bad professor and it ruined it for me, while a vast majority of my friends were still computer majors, so I felt kind of left out on these sort of things. Would've had a job sooner, less debt, but it's whatever now. Can't change it just gotta live with it.

Do you carry a pocket knife on your person at all times?

| No, just my keys, phone, and earbuds.

How did you sleep last night? Did you dream?

| I slept alright, but I haven't dreamed in months.

What's your favorite Lego video game?

| Lego Indiana Jones™️

why u didn't came last night,am I just a joke for you?

| My dick bends to no mortal,

If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be

| >>565449 I see what you did there

My ability to concentrate on tasks and general charisma, I want to be a crowd pleaser.

------------------------------------------

Anything you're regretting now ?

| Not working on a particular project. I wasn't being non-productive, per se, but I was using another, more fun project to procrastinate.

What's the fastest you've climaxed, and how so? (If you're willing to share)

| One time I masturbated without cumming for a whole week cause denial. After that it only took about forty seconds to bust a nut. Wholly disappointing experience.

What's the most interesting thing you've photographed? Bonus points for picture link.

| >>565474 An old building at my college that they were emptying out 70 years of history from for demolition

https://img.ie/album/dangeru.Ph

What's your favorite kind of home?

| One where I'm with my family, that's what matters mostly to me.

Has there ever been a game that changed your life's perspective? Which one was it?

| Yes, many of them, I'm easily influenced by inspirational talk
Games that did it for me that I can remember effortlessly
Megaman Star Force
The world ends with you
Worldend syndrome
Why are people on /new/ always angry?

| https://arxiv.org/abs/1503.04723
this study shows a correlation between 'virality' of news articles, or how much attention they get, and negative emotions (such as anger for english speakers). in other words, they're looking for attention.
>>565499 I'm answering this one as well with the Talos Principle. the funny thing about that game is that it was trying to convince the player that a robot can be human, but the real takeaway is that humans are actually robots.

| What's the area around your home like? Do you like to live there?

| >>565647
it's a very unfulfilling place.
while i don't like to live here, i don't know if it's even the area's fault at all. i am confused and restrained: i have lost perspective.

you are in a locked room and an excited futanari of superior strength is actively trying to rape you. what is your course of action?

| I pretend that I'm excited as well and consent to having sex with her, that way she can't rape me.

Do you enjoy Chess?

| >>565701 haha I'm sorry but I'm not intellectual enough to play chess. To be honest I never tried it so.....

----------------------------------------------------
Have you ever sent a nude and had it shared around ?

| I didn't. Sending nudes is always risky and in my opinion Not worth it.

Any recommendations on Story or character based games in futuristic/Cyberpunk worlds Like vallhalla, read only memories or Transistor?

| >>565761 Katana Zero is really good. Hard mode is stupid hard. While the combat is probably the best part, it had a pretty compelling story as well.
What's your favorite kind of tea?

| >>565773
Hard one.
Earl grey or green with Jasmine.
One is for Lilly, and the other's for my first vacation in South regions.

Stay home with family, but at work with low salary? Or get money fast, but far from home?
I was sure about this one until I read Tim Urban's "The Tail End"

| >>565787
> jasmine
Plant, not girl. I ain't a cannibal. At least, wasn't.

| >>565787 If the salary is livable, I'd rather be with my family. I'd be depressed if I was by myself on the other side of the world.

What's an interesting tidbit about you? An unusual talent or an interesting secret.

| I could play two videogames at the same time when I was a kid

Do you think AI should rule mankind?

| >>565872
yes

are you dominant or submissive? no inbetweens.

| I feel like I'd end up having to assume the dominant role simply because of my physique, but submissive sounds kind of nice.

Are you interested in philosophy?

| I like what it stands for but I don't like how the norm of it seems to be overcomplicating everything

Is living easier or harder than it used to be?

| It's been the same for quite awhile. Of course, if I go back far enough, the answer would be harder. But at this point it's just like I'm standing at a fixed point and time is rushing through me like water. I do accomplish things each day and all that, but it just feels like the endgame is going to disappoint me heavily.

Do you have a (potentially) negative coping mechanism that you're a bit emotionally protective of and are loathe to give up?

| >>565898
I don't like to socialise with new people so I leave my BO to radiate (not a lot, but enough that people don't get too close) and act aloof.

what is your favorite Video Game that you have a hard time placing a label\genre?

| The cat lady. I don't know how to describe the art. Sort of like gingiva.

What is the person you love the most like

| I don't have such
What cup size do you have?
:^)

| >>565942
A C... too bad i'm a guy
What personality trait would you consider crucial for a romantic partner?

| Tits.. Jk, I'd say it's motivation and will to move onward.

| >>565946
Well make a perfect couple then,
also forgot the question.

| >>48c237
Alright, alright, then it'll be:
How do you get MOTIVATED usually?

| I get myself in a situation where not doing the thing is nearly fatal, or steadily include into my everyday status quo so that it does not change it majorly.
What is your biggest fetish (main,most turning on)?
capcha: use drugs beet

| Breasts and older sisters
What is your political ideology?

| If you are asking about the USA
Center to right(ish) Pro everything
What is your favorite type of music?

| >>565965 i enjoy chill electronic kind of music
such as the following (good songs btw) :
Unstoppable - FJK Remix
Kikari futari
reverie (Ft. Fawna)
Hello Goodbye - Toconoma
Better - Erza

(Aviencloud is good but recently their taste is not really my kind of song anymore but go check them out)
( I also enjoy a tad bit of classical music, but I didn't really enjoy learning my instrument when I was younger so I don't like remembering that)
-----------------------------------------

| What kind of siblings do you have?

Were you close to them before?

what about now ?

| An older step sister I've never really had a relationship with
An younger brother going into the Marines who I'm distant with, and a half brother who's very slow when it comes to talking and is my abusive stepmoms kid so I don't know how to talk to any of them (I live in a separate state)

So.
----------------------------------

What kind of food do you like? Are you eating well?

| >>872095
An older stepsister
ooof

| >>565995 Rather unhealthy habits, I tend to like junk food (sweets, especially chocolate). But I also like rich cheesey food, though it kills my stomach. I need to eat better.

What is your biggest irrational fear? Any idea what caused it?

| It has calmed down lately, but sometimes I feel like people can hear my thoughts and it's not fun. Completely irrational, no idea why I'm like that, but that's just how it is. I guess accidentally Chromecasting porn is a big one too. I've accidentally done it with non-porn stuff while my family is watching TV, so I always feel uneasy whenever I watch loli or some shit while Chromecast is active.

Do you see justice as a good or bad thing? Do you believe in it?

| Justice can be a good thing, but the way it's being used, being tossed here and there, it's always bothered me. In general, it's pretty bad.

Do you think religion is still necessary in life? alsoifyoucouldexplainitthatwouldbegreattoo

| With each new Generation, Religion seems to lose its importance. It definitely hasnt been a necessity for quite some time now. I think that (outside from being tradition, historically Important and adding a sense of Community) Religion is used as a way to explain existence and find a reason to exist.
more and more people seem to either Accept the scientific explanation for existence/simply Accept that they exist without a reason (me) or Just dont Care about that topic at all.

| So no, i dont think that its necessary, though it could be useful in multiple ways.

Any ideas on how to overcome insane procrastination?

| >>566077
See #565952,
What do you think about legalising weed and prostitution?

| It wouldn't change much, prostitution is already so common that it's unofficially legal and illegal weed will always be cheaper
What is/was your greatest dream?

| Becoming better than everyone else

Would you kill someone if you knew it would make your life better?

| Killing someone is never right. It is against all of the morals i have. I think there is always another way to do things. Just like in "I am the messenger" spoiler

it seemed pretty hopeless but Ed didn't have to shoot the rapist to make him stop.

--------------------------------------------

Were you are have you had any contact with other forums during or before this one? (e.g. 4chan )

| Yes, there was one that imitated the dollars from durarara, password to enter the site and all
Also a bunch of Nintendo forums
Why is Luigi so m7ch better than Mario?

| because he has a b8gger donger and a better waifu and lots of money

how does one go and actually for real no bullshit get an irl gf???

| Get to know girls. When you interact one don't look for pussy, look to get to know their character, and when you actually try to become friends with them then you could consider them if you want to be partners with them.

It's really easy to get to know girls, just don't reproach them or anything and make them feel comfortable and slowly get to know them.

The worse case scenario is that you guys become strangers again or you get a friend instead.
---------------------------------

| What is an anime that you really got into recently ?

| Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. I've been wanting to watch it forever, and I literally just started it now that I have some time due to Sunmer break.

What are some of your wishlist games you want to appear at E3?

| F-zero, Advance Wars, F-zero, Star fox, F-zero, any real Persona game on PC or Nintendo switch, Kid Icarus, F-zero, Shin Megami Tensei, a new Kojima game coming to PC or Nintendo Switch, Kirby and hopefully a new Pokémon Mystery Dungeon or Pokémon Ranger

Are you excited for Bayonetta 3? I know I am

| >>566332 no

Are you excited for bayonetta 3? I know i don't

| I am very excited for Bayonetta 3! I won't be able to play it until some time next year though, which is sad.

Do you play or are you interested in trying Magic the Gathering?

| >>566390 I've been interested in it previously, a friend gave me a code for Magic Arena. However I couldn't play due to a mixture of zero extra time and my computer malfunctioning.

If you could be any person who has ever existed - be dead or still alive - who would you choose to be and why?

| Donald Trump. Because I could kill myself without worrying about it.

When did you stop molesting your little underaged sister?

| Can't really remember it..maybe 7 or 8 years ago, I was 13. That night she slept beside me, I touched her body......I think she was up but pretended to be sleeping. We're still close btw.

Have you ever played with your ass? If yes, what did you put in your ass?

| Hose mad

| No.
What's better gigantic explosions or massive explosions?

| Gigantic massive explosions full of destruction and chaos.
Why are you gay ?

| who says i'm gay?

what nazi looks the most like you?

| Hermann Göring I guess
Who would you fuck that does not belong to a group that you are not usually attracted to(if straight guy;another guy, if gay, a woman, etc.), also share your sex and sexual preference

| I'm pansexual, so I guess that means I have to fuck an animal to fulfil your requirements. I choose the owl that keeps sitting right outside my window so he'll SHUT THE FUCK UP.
Do you like to wake up early or stay up late? Why?

| Stay up late, I like to sleep in and wake up naturally. But night is the best time I can do whatever the hell I want without anyone else bothering me otherwise (and I don't have to be social if I don't want to).

If you are in school, what degree or field are you pursuing? If you are working, what field do you work in or want to work in?

| >>566638 rdm
so you fuck pans huh
would you fuck a cheese grater

| >>566654 depends on the grater. most of the holes are too small for my dick unfortunately.

| >>566657
https://i.redd.it/7a0zdvnpndp11.jpg

| >>566646 since you fucks skipped this

I want formal education on programming, I'm already programming as a hobby but sometimes there's a concept I find thats like "how the fuck did I not know this" so I think getting a degree would probably help so I know more of the theory behind everything

What is the least favorite job you've had

| Help desk analyst, taking calls from angry users all day long
I reached a point where I wanted to jump in front of a car just to end up in the hospital and avoid work
I'll never again accept a job like that
What's your hobby?

| I've starting actually been getting into Yi-Gi-Oh recently and can say that its generally pretty fun and the community isn't that bad, only downside is that some cards make my wallet want to cry.

If you could choose to eat one meal for the rest of your life what would it be and why?

| I'd choose your ass.

What's your favorite uncommon word/phrase to use?

| I really enjoy shouting "Gazooks!" and "Zounds!" in public just to make others confused.

Would a gigantic tortilla be an ideal place to hide a human body?

| Only if you want to eat it...

Are you having a nice day?

| Mostly. Lots of things went poorly, but I'm still pretty cheerful anyways. Also, its getting hot out and I feel melted. I did beat katana zero speedrun challenge which was VERY HARD so that helped my mood a lot.

| What have you done that you're proud of lately?

| I made my own notebooks out of the spare papers the rich kids in my class left behind during the last few days of school.

(Really bothered me that the paper would go to waste, so y not)

====

Q. Don't you think Pride Month is really gay?

| >>567271 that's the point isn't it

Do you follow the news or do you live by the "if it's news I'll hear it" motto

| I don't really follow the news but I skim through headlines almost every day
What would you do first if you suddenly became a super hacker?

| Probably find out as many government secrets as I could, then figure out how to get off the grid.

>>566706 Thanks for going back to answering me before btw.

How do you think you would fare in a post apocalyptic scenario? Would you work with other survivors in a group, be a lone wolf, become a thief, etc?

| I'd stock up on weed, some sort of G-Fuel type energy drink and some other, probably more important gear.
I'd then get myself a handgun and put everything in a backpack. Then I'd just travel around and do jobs and stuff for other survivors for food or a potential currency/desired items. Basically a trader/person for hire.

What is something that always makes you happy?

| Sour hard candy. That shit fuels me. Had a bad day? Pop it in my mouth and I just soar. Good day? Pop two of em, for that extra sour.
Always puts a smile on my face.

What kind of porn are you into?

| Child pornography.

When will the FBI open my door?

| Probably within the next 5 minutes.

What is something you always wanted to exist, but does not as of yet?

| A cyberpunk future with flying cars, spacetravel, sentient robots n shit

If you could have any animal as a pet, what would you pick?

| >>567626
A blue whale.

What's the difference between a duck?

| One leg is both the same.

What has two heads, one body, and one hour to live.

| *?

| >>567680 A horny man on death row?

How's your week been going so far?

| Alright, but I have three labs I haven't written up due in Physics tomorrow.
There are three doors. One of them says 'Knowledge', the other says 'Death', and the third says 'Nothing'. There is a sign in front of you that says, 'One of the doors lies.' What door do you enter? There is no wrong answer.

| Nothing sounds the safest by far. It's probably just a regular door.

What is your favourite board game?

| Monopoly, because it brings pain and suffering.

What was behind each door?

| >>567746 I sounds like you picked knowledge, unfortunately the answer can not be found here

Do you seek the truth, or your truth

| I seek the truth, and I won't take anything else.

"yOuR tRuTh" is really just bullshit coughed out by asshats who want to stroke themselves.
>no one cares about yOUr TRuTh, Emma.

How would you like your life to end?

| By old age, I'm boring like that
Do you feel the Pokémon HYYYYYYPE?

| >>567798 simple, I don't want it to end, I want to be alive

Why do so many people seem to accept death and say death gives our lives meaning?

| Oof we commented at the same time, apologies >>f69586 to the next person answer theirs first and feel free to ignore mine

| >>567799 Yeah I'm pretty hyped for the new games. Dynamax seems like a lol mechanic to me though. Makes you think why Godzilla was randomly repped during the business meeting.

>>567800 I'll use your question in my stead.

Why do so many people seem to accept death and say death gives our lives meaning?

| It's probably just a coping mechanism. They don't want to die, but since death is inevitable they pretend like it's a good thing. Not that there's anything wrong with that. That way of thinking actually helps a lot of people deal with life better.

Could you give the next person a good question? I'm having a hard time coming up with one.

| The answer to that question is : probably not, no.

What do you think of minimalism?

| Beyond overrated, minimalistic design is functional and perfect for business
Making it extremely boring too
I want my brain to be overloaded with details and moving parts
Why are clowns so scary?

| >>567873
because they are the incarnation of hypocritical forced laughter, and in the repeated exercising of their comedic performances in a professional manner, they themselves lose all sense of hilarity and enjoyment in life as it becomes a mechanical routine to falsely laugh for money.

what kind of ruler would you be and how would you rule the land?

| The kind who works to get themself out of a job. I'd make tools that give people freedom through science, because they'd be efficient enough to.

Why do you go here?

| Honestly i go here because its comfortable to me, i feel like its a little community im apart of, unique but alike you feel me?

Do you wish you lived somewhere else? Like a different country?

##Admin:prefetcher##

| absolutely, i fucking hate poland

question: who's your waifu

| Hajime Ichinose from Gatchaman Crowds
Tell me why is it that waifus are so great? I love em but I don't know the reason

| Waifus suck as they aren't real.

how to make your life more exciting?

| get a waifu. no waifu, no laifu.

what do you think you'll have for dinner today?

| Uh depends what the defac has that day but let's be real, probably another chicken burrito.

What goal have you set for yourself?

| I'm trying to be happy, but I can't coz I'm stucked in vicious cycle of depression.

What should I do tonight?

| Sleep earlier than you usually do. Take an hour off your phone before doing so, too.

How many "industries" have Millenials killed at this point?

| I have no idea. But I'm sad no one apparently uses fabric softener.

What's your least favorite video game atm, and is there anywhere you know how it could be better?

| Mine is probably Conan Exiles. It could be better if it were a bit simpler. The immediate flood of information and menus at the beginning is a bit much and immediately turned me off the game.

What/where is your happy place?

| >>568454
(Fun fact: A teacher I had last year owns stock in the company that's making Conan Exiles and tried to get me and my friends to buy it.)

| >>568454 a hammock, hammocks are the greatest invention of all time
Do you think we'll see this thread reach the reply limit?

| Hell yes. We must reach the limit. This thread is too good to not to reach it.

How many replies are left until the reply limit is reached?

| Like, 14.

Are you Asian and if so do you often find yourself unintentionally, casually flexing?

| Yes and no

What's 9 + 10?

| 910, easy.

Why are we wasting questions?

| >>568501 so we can hit epic 250 reply royale?

Would you suck a mad cock or get cuck?

| >>568511 I prefer to suck happy cocks but mad cocks are ok too. Maybe I'll make it happier by sucking it.

Burg or angry burg?

| Angry burg definitely.

My son has depression. I already took his phone away. How else can I get him out of this phase?

| >>568524 get professional help

What's your favorite joke

| >>568527 Where does the king keep his armies?
In his sleevies

OP here. Should I make a second thread like this when this one fills up?

| Yes!
Do you know surreal entertainment?

| yes, by being alive.

what is happiness?

| An untrustworthy, fickle lady that you should cater to and headpat every once in a while cause why the hell not.

if poor people are so poor then why dont they just start a business??????

| Because government brainwashing discourages them from taking risks and trying to become entrepreneurs

What is the most important thing a man can say?

| Not again.

What's the dumbest thing a person can say?

| Poopy-di scoop
Scoop-diddy-whoop
Whoop-di-scoop-di-poop
Poop-di-scoopty
Scoopty-whoop
Whoopity-scoop, whoop-poop
Poop-diddy, whoop-scoop
Poop, poop
Scoop-diddy-whoop
Whoop-diddy-scoop
Whoop-diddy-scoop, poop

Will Kanye ever help Sheldon again?

| Yes

Can we have a ask person below 2?(answer in next thread alright op?)

Total number of posts: 250, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1560032735

This thread is permanently archived