danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
starting a vintage clothes e-store to undercut the market

| At the moment it is only an extremely strong idea. Probably gonna get it completed at the very least End of June. I'm just curious who is interested in older style t-shirts, ladies clothes/accessories, hats, cassette tapes and early cartridge video games along with a cutthroat price anyone who mentions this board.
Also if you have any ideas on what else vintage collectors would like to purchase and/or who would like to sell items to me keep me updated. Thanks and Lets All Love Lain

| Yes absolutely. My better half is a huuuge fan of vintage clothing and antiques (specifically 30's-60's). I have good sources to buy some hard to get items from and we'd both be super eager to check out your shop assuming it's all authentic

| Right on, when I get it situated irl I'll be sure to shoot some links in this thread so keep an eye out!!

| This thread will be dead by then, so just make a new one. Am very interested. I like reel to reels (which you really only get for a good price if the seller has no idea what they are). Cassettes and vinyl will always have a market, depending on what you manage to dig up. I have hundreds of both. Most of it I don't like tbh, but I buy em in lots. I'm also all for vintage video games. Got a NES mario game for $1 the other day. Love it when people don't know what they're selling.

| praise be based g/u/rl! just take my money all of it

| I'm actually kinda a web developer (mostly worked on databases and such, but I'm okay with design) so if you wanted to build a website from scratch let me know and I could probably help.

Total number of posts: 6, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1558587228

This thread is permanently archived