danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Maybe i should just google this but

| Does making yourself FEEL hungry (by for example looking at food or chewing gum) make you lose weight faster

| Nope, after a while hungry without eating it'll probably engage your brain in survival mode and start burning less calories
For example fasting seems to work on the opposite principle, you convince your brain that it's normal not to eat so frequently so it disarms the hunger survival mechanism and makes you lose weight

| just go fucking run fat ass

| Yeah, just lift weight/run instead of spending time staring at food pics.

| It's almost like you gotta put in effort instead of trying to find fucking loopholes. If one existed it would be used by fucking everyone

| I don't believe so. The churning stomach acid in your stomach is triggered when the brain senses "food" hence you feel hungry and your stomach growls if you keep doing this you are actually gradually eroding the sides of stomach lining

| >>562663 I agree and can say that tricking yourself into eating less often and assuming it's normal makes you loose weight. However, now I can't gain any weight at all, so be careful

| Get some exercise, cut out those calories by picking a diet you can sustain. The key isn't to starve yourself, it's to eat better in a long term.

You don't even need to do the extremes for the exercise. Pick up Pokemon Go or something and start walking.

| >>562854
You can even start walking without Pokémon Go, imagine that.
Wish I had more time to do that though, I only manage to squeeze in 4.5-ish km per day with my schedule.

| >>563025
That's why I said 'or something'. You don't need Pokemon Go, but there's no reason why you need to make your walks plain and boring. Add some podcast, some music, go wild.

| >>563071 wild? Can I go walk with hands, naked while holding a flamethrower with my feet?

| >>563072 um... sure²

| >>563072
I never said you can't g/u/rl. The extra mile you might get from running away from the police also helps.

Total number of posts: 13, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1558476057

This thread is permanently archived