danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Cant sleep

| I'm sick and every time I try to go to sleep my brain just like activates and heavily day dreams, making it really hard to actually sleep. May even be slight hallucinations halp

| Have you tried to ask mom to kiss you on the forehead before going to bed?

| You can try masturbating before bed. I know it sounds strange but it works every time for me as it drains my energy. Besides, it feels good. :3

| Hose mad

| >>562552 I second this motion

| I also can't sleep
>>562552 did this for years but to doesn't help anymore instead of falling asleep I just feel lonely now

| i cant sleep because whenever i let my brain relax i start to think about the bad things and all i feel is bad feels.

| A good night's sleep requires a good routine and a good diet, u can also try a physical activity of your preference and spend all your forces into it!

| you got tailer derden

| Bang your head on the wall until you lose consciousness
> obey sass finch

| >>562779 ye same

Every time I fall asleep I feel like I'm wasting time by not being alive.

If you make the most of each day and end on a satisfied note, it's easier to sleep for me at least.

| Whenever I feel too sad to sleep I just grind in some mobile game. Since it's repetitive and let's me escape from reality I always fall asleep without realizing it. Maybe you should try it.

| The coco is in your house

| >>562902
its not about being productive for me. keeping mind busy is more like bombarding it with static or the glow of a lit screen.

| >>562921 >>563147 that will make you feel tired in the morning tho right ? How do you get up energetic then ?

Total number of posts: 15, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1558575862

This thread is permanently archived