danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
I'm not killing myself tonight but

| The pain is there, I'm looking at my computer screen and no matter how hard I try the pain is still there

| Relatable anon, i've been reading all kind of articles about "good ways to deal with depression" but it seens pointless, i'll gonna try some professional help but i'm kinda scared that also doesn't help me bc i was already tried a lot of therapies and yea, it doesn't work for me.
Im sorry for this, i wish i can help but welp, i need to help myself first

| Please put down this thread whatever janitor that was, I didn't intend to make /u/ spam

| >>562421 OP do you trust anyone ? If so try to talk to them about ur feelings. Probably they won't be able to empathise with you but you'll be able to talk about it and the internet probs won't do any better

| Anon what are you sad abt?

| Work hard, find purpose in the pain. As someone who've struggled with depression, the best thing I did was start working and fighting to become competent at it and I was really bad at it. Also wake up the same time every day, that alone has proved to cure clinical depression from the clinical part, the brain then knows how the next day looks. Also routines, save that cognitive energy!!!!

| >>562454
I have work as a cashier in fast food and study online, I do get up early every day and sometimes work is fun because of co-workers, but it feels empty most of the time, or it takes one shitty costumer to remind me where I am.

| >>562450
I trust my sister more than anyone but I feel like talking this out with her would drag her down too since she's had her depressive episodes before. Today what triggered this was that she was out with friends and I got jealous-sad since I have no one else for such things and then I felt like a bad person for being jealous like that since everyone has the right to hang out and such.

| >>562458
If you have no one else you want to talk to, you might want to consider writing down how you feel. I used to go to therapy to deal with my depressive episodes, but I would have long gaps between appointments (usually weeks) and would suffer from depressive episodes on certain days. I couldn't turn to my family, so if I needed someone to talk to when I feel overwhelmed I would just write down what I was feeling.

| >>562462
I've been lately thinking on writing poetry to let stuff out of my chest since I've always had a thing for writing. (Not edgy teenage poetry but just random stuff)
Maybe writing when being like this could work

| >>562463
That sounds nice; you do whatever that suits you. As long as you have an outlet for all those negative emotions.
Plus you don't need to share your poems with anyone unless you want to; you're writing for yourself and not anyone else so you don't need to fear being judged.

| its probably safe to talk to your sis. me and my friends are all badly depressed and suicidal and none of us pushed themselves over the edge yet. i used to withhold my bad feelings to protect them but theyd rather know when im doing bad (which is every day lately lol)

| OP if you don't like your life then give it to someone else and become a slave

| Press "F" to pay respects

| >>562745 I agree, depression is isolation and guilt, and it makes a false reality that only you are subject to. Your sis can understand it, but she doesn't feel your depression, because it only exists in your mind. She can be objective and let you know that what you are feeling isn't real (I don't mean you don't feel it... I mean what you feel is altered by depression).

You can also keep posting here. Try posting when something upsets you. Just getting it out will help :)

| OP from the other thread here
Why is depression so powerful and inescapable??? Even with 'therapy'??? Why can't we have TV depression where it makes us interesting and mysterious instead of empty and hurt? :^3

| >>563494 >>be74b0 I hope with depression by not caring about anything but staying alive to read more manga. Once you dedicate your life to something it gets better.

| Hose mad

Total number of posts: 18, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1558716487

This thread is permanently archived