danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
How to get over the fear of killing self

| Let's skip over the basics and just get to the point, I need to die and have for all my life but there's the problem of this flawed primal meat brain instigating self-preserving anxieties and tactics to prevent me from being brave enough to escape, like the fear of how much pain there will be even in the currently unviable event of shooting self in the head, or pain w overdose, or being too weak to just violently cut.. Plus fear of becoming a vegetable on failure if I mess up again

| Just give in to your survival instincts, who knows, maybe someday you'll find a reason to live and will glad you didn't do anything harsh.
And if you decide to go, do it with style, please no nooses or silently jumping off a bridge, try something like storming a gang's base or exploding your house, be creative and don't fall to the same old patterns
But it's preferable if you keep on living
Live > die epically > normal boring suicide that only stupid boring idiots do

| Hose mad

| don't be a fucking pussy and write about it online, just fucking do it for Christ sake, no one gives a shit if your gonna cry about it go ask people who give marginally more of a shit

| >>562369
Super hose mad times 20

| Hose mad

| Do you expect serious advice, OP?
You know that this isn't a suicide board, right?

| It's not scary cause of what you list, it's scary because you are afraid of nothingness. The way I see it you can die anytime and will anyway, so why not live while you do.

| These threads are becoming so frequent that I'm strongly considering locking them and keeping a single one open. OP, if you happen to be the same OP for all the previous threads, please respect the board and do not make multiple threads over the same thing.

| >>562432
The thread with two replies next to this one is not OP is me, please close it for I wasn't aware of this one

| >>562432 "please just kill yourself quietly and stop bugging us about it"

| >>562449 No, but we don't need so many threads about this topic and bring the whole board down
One thread is enough
How can we help OP anyway? We can tell him to keep up and encourage him and that's it
We don't know his situation and we aren't close to him

| Time to make an /s/ for /s/uicide.

| >>b9cf8b that would be good. I enjoy reading this type of stuff

| >>562624 only if they make an /hm/ for hose mad

| A lot of the people here need to work on reading comprehension and instead discuss the means by which to muster up the mental fortitude to get over the self preservation instinct and fear of the PAIN, not of death itself or thr void afterwards

The void is the goal people, to be free of having to experience existence even I will still be and have been trapped in it chronolpgically speaking. So long as I'm in a state of nothing and cant feel the hurt then it's fine

| >>562667
/hm/ is for handsome male
for which we would also need a board

| >>562709
This is utter nonsense and I hope no one listens to you.
Life has pain so feeling nothing is better? By what logic did you come to this conclusion? There is no freedom in nothingness, because you aren't anything to experience that freedom. Do you think being nothing is somehow pleasent? Go ask a rock how it feels. What about some glass, it surely must have something to say om the subject.

These is no freedom in scuicide.

| >>562895
This is utter nonsense and I hope no one listens to you

| >>562901 this is utter nonsense I hose mad

| hose mad

| >>562358
>Become opiate addict
>Overdose
(you can even skip 1st part though)
Thats it. Should be pretty easy but maybe expensive.
And in general (whatever method you choose) just think of suicide in details, like imagine you're kys, every step, every feeling you get, research for humans physiology to have a better idea, etc. Do it regulary. Also start (and don't finish) antidepressant course, most of them mute inhibitory reflexes. GL.

| >>562977 no, I forbid anyone here from suiciding in such stulid boring ways
Go out there and explode something! Or become a hero and die saving someone by using explosives, or run your car from a cliff with lots of armed explosives in the trunk, or exploding your house

| >>562895
The rock does not have to feel nor be aware of its own existence. It needn't be sad, or lonely, desperate for love and social validation. A rock can't suffer being an unlovable virgin. A rock does no not know the terrifying geopolitical and ecological state of the world, not feel fear because of it. A rock won't experience crippling pain either physical or emotional. A rock does not need to be concerned with where it came from, nor any afterlife.

| You are a fool if you think that being alive and shackled to the rules and lawa which govern this existence into which we were forced without our consent is 'freedom' compared to being unbound and safe in nothingness.

| >>563051 I don't need to be concerned with where I came from or the afterlife, either
OMG, does this mean, I'm a rock????! :o

| >>563052 can you clap your handsin nothingness? Can you fall in love in nothingness? Can you take a walk in nothingness? Can you even think in nothingness?
What you preach is also not freedom, it's a greater shackle, one thay frees you from suffering by making you unable to do anything.
It's not freedom, it may have been your choice, but once you're in your choices end, your freedom is gone.
Maybe nothingness is not a bad thing, but saying it is freedom is false advertising.

| >>563051
>A rock can't suffer being an unlovable virgin.
Unlovable virgin here:
It is NOT that bad. Stop using /r9k/, they are internet cancer and will do nothing but harm to your mental condition.
Part of the issue of being a virgin is the social pressure, but in a bizarre twist, most of that social pressure come from other people who haven't had sex. Have you run in to a person who mocked you out of the blue for not having sex? I know I haven't.

| Chanes Charles literally confessed on YouTube that he's a virgin

| *James

| Let's start an off meeting

| >>563273 >>563274
i looked it up on youtube. is it that repulsive faggot in the second search result?

| >>563250
Clapping for no reason doesn't do anything for me. You say falling in love as if it's not only simple to achieve, but also something that can and will always happen for someone who wants it, in spite of there being no such inevitability. I've never been loved, and the amount of pain resulting from that (among several other things) is already high enough to warrant needing it to stop. Further existence is inevitable pain with no inevitable reality of love.

| >>563364 I don't think, you are clapping hard enough

| >>563364 it doesn't invalidate the fact that ypur proposed freedom is actually not real freedom, it's just the same as exchanging handcuffs for shackles

| >>563459
What are shackles if you can never experience feeling them and never suffer the pain or confinement they bring because you are no longer vulnerable to feeling any pain or confinement at all? Ignorance is bliss and so is utter invulnerability from experiencing the guaranteed pain of existing, More so than the unlikely and unguaranteed 'bliss' the overoptimistic promise?

| tl;dr lmao being dead would be copl if I could stop being a fuckin coward and just overcome the fear of pain

| >>563479 it means that you can't make any more choices, what good is being rid of pain if you can't choose what happens next?

| >>563575
...the being rid of pain part, dude. That's the good of it.

| Can we make an /e/-board for edge or a /d/-board for depression? The doujin board could just be renamed to /sex/

| >>563605 or a /bs/ for 'big sad'

| >>563575 um... But once you're dead nothing happens. You don't exist anymore, just like before you were born. How can you be free or not free if you're not real anymore

| >>563918
To be fair you still exist insofar as having had existed in the past and your existence having been part of the world in some tiny amount and your corpse will exist and be part of it but

Not having to EXPERIENCE existing is the good juicy part

Total number of posts: 43, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1558729664

This thread is permanently archived