danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Forcing yourself to do something

| School work, for example. I've been forcing myself to do it for ~10 years now, but why? To be "happy" in the future? But will that future ever come? Live is chaotic and relatively short, I may die tomorrow and never get to experience things I always wanted

Rant mode ON

I can't do this stupid fucking bullshit anymore. I can't be a work slave like my parents and friends (joke, I have none, lol) and everyone I see. I tried a lot, but I just can't. I'd rather die

Rant mode OFF

| Ahhh to be young and rebel against society again...
Good times indeed, cherish them while they last

| >>562249 "lol you're just young that's why your opinion is nothing"

| >>562278 ahh this attitude, too, is part of being young...
How I long to have these times back

| Honestly, you get used to it. I know I did. Even though some years ago I thought the same as you.

| >>562235 find what works for you. So what if you don't fit the generic adult mold... it's for idiots who can't do anything bmore with their life.

| >>562235
I read your post and have taken in your rant in my system.
Rest assured these bits of data have reached across the world, and the energy to carry this information has been used to fulfill a duty of critical purpose.

Also, if by any means you happen to be dissatisfied, be sure to file a complaint to Lifeā„¢ customer service instead.

I'll be happy to share your experience and merge fixes to your problems in the next revision.

Also you're cute af, please accept my hug

| What ya studying and what you want to be?

| Though so either until i got my first job (I'm an interpreter), now after years of studying I basically just walk around, talk to different people and getting paid for it really well
SeemsGood

| The hardest part is starting

| OP

we were supposed to be legends, myths, fighters, astronauts. we were all supposed to be astronauts.
and somewhere along the way, everything got knuckled.
but don't worry op. the coming 50 years will be a massive revolution. i'm talking big. specifically, precisely for us astronauts. the "dreamers", as some call them. of course... i call them astronauts...
stick around. perhaps we will be free.
and remember: don't become a drone!

| Yeah the school fucking sucks and is not even useful

| >>562865 ahhhhh, dreams and rebellion.
youth is in the air and it makes me feel even older, I miss the old times....

| >>563012
are you a granny or what

| >>563014 something like that, I'm already a quarter of a century old, young'un

| >>563019
25 years is like a toddler to me

| >>563029 are you 28?

| >>563029 >>563161

I know right?

Shit man I'm about to turn 30.

| ahh young ones truly retain that good attitude.

| Ooh believe me I understand that feeling perfectly.
It's easy to just ignore those kinds of opinions because "ah just another edgy teen lol" and I get that, but if so many are feeling this way there's a reason.
Truth is, nowadays it's cool to believe in nothing. Everyone should just get a job that they're good at and do it for the rest of their lives because it's easy and "you'll be happy later", it's always about later : your present should just be sacrificed. Such bullshit.

Total number of posts: 20, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1558594780

This thread is permanently archived