danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Where do you get your sketchy foreign foreign dick pills, etc.?

| Though personally I'm not in the dick pill market, I'm more looking for titty pills, medical grade appetite suppressants, and whatever heavy antidepressants that are decently powerful and effective at the minor to moderate risk of blowing up my liver but we're mostly in the same boat, I think.

Surely some of you seedy underbelly g/u/rls know where the viable options are in these trying years

| if you want titty skittles, /r/transdiy is a good place to look.

| Don't ruin your life with shit like that OP
Soon the fad will be over and everyone who only transitioned because it was cool will regret it

| >>562250 i didn't know it was a "fad" to be kicked out of your own home, or disowned, or raped, or murdered.

that's a pretty strange fad...

| >>562255 yes it's people love to be the greater victims and tell tales of the countless woes that ail them
Lately every new fad tries to one-up the previous one on the "oppressed" factor

| >>562259 i don't believe that anyone "wants" to be a victim...

| >>562255 and don't lie to me you love it too, you itch to start telling how much your kind suffered more than anyone else and how oppressed and defenseless you are
Ypu feel the thrill while the words rape and murder come put of your lips and smile in a smug satisfaction for showing how unfortunate you are
You feel the rush when others start treating you like a precious porcelain vase, with the utmost carw, because of how "sad" your life has been
You're delighted for being a victim

| >>562265 no, i don't like it at all.

trans people haven't suffered more than anyone else. it'd be silly to say otherwise.

i only bring up such things as rape and murder in order to be able to convince you that there is no "fad" going on.

i'd be wayyyy happier if i could just live my life how i want.

i don't like it when people treat me differently, even if they're trying to be kind or something. i'd rather just be treated normally.

Total number of posts: 8, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1558263949

This thread is permanently archived