danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Fevers suck

| So I got sick yesterday and couldn't sleep at all last night. For some reason, I kept making moans and groans every three to five seconds and that kept preventing me from sleeping. I even caught myself stopping mid-groan, really annoying. Never experienced that before, strange. Course there's the usual things like terrible shivers and feeling extremely cold when I woke up.

| I hope you get well soon!

| Remember to eat and drink!
Food is the fuel and water the coolant to keep your anti-germ cells working!

| Thanks g/u/rls <3
Has that ever happened to anyone else, just curious. Hopefully that doesn't happen again tonight.

| Get well and stay hydrated, g/u/rl!
Happened to me once, when I had 41*C

| what's your symptoms op? i have a couple remedies

this might not help you feel better, but you can't go wrong with chicken noodle soup + crackers. super light and easy to keep yourself hydrated/full with. get your electrolytes in too, sports drinks can work wonders

| take some acetaminophen or ibuprofen to help keep your temp manageable; should help with some of your other symptoms as well

| >>553063 u right.

| The final fever sweat feels so good though.

| >>553132
Symptoms are what'd you expect from a fever I guess. Feeling really hot, feel really cold, feeling weak, etc.

| don't try to cool yourself off unless you get above 102, or it'll last longer. sleep a lot as well, and don't eat stuff that's hard to digest. those will let your immune system work better so you'll get better faster!

Total number of posts: 11, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1555855821

This thread is permanently archived