danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
How do you even make friends?

| As a g/u/rl that just sits on a computer all day and does coding for a living I have quite a lack of irl friends.. so, uh, help? I'm getting quite lonely honestly and could really use another web geek around but I dont even know where to start.

| Most of my friends I've made by fucking them and then us liking eachother's personality enough to keep talking. This isn't the "normal" way to make friends, but no one ever told me the normal way so this is what I got.

| step one: don't.

| Offer them a cat to fuck spit roast style together

| You could try getting into /cyb/...

| I guess maybe join some club or start a hobby, with multiple people

| I suck at making friends. I guess I just join fandoms and find someone I enjoy talking to

| Be a trap

| >>553219 but what if I am one already owo

| >>553252 just make friends with other peoples' dicks then

| Best way into a person's heart is through their genitals

| >>553564 me and my knife beg to disagree

| >>a3da2e whats your hobbies/things you like? Search for a group of people who do the same and interact with them. You like card games? Find a group of people who gather to play and play with them.
You like to make music? Search for people and make a band, just for fun.
U like japanese culture? Go to a convention and interact.
Nobody deserves to be lonely, and with time, you will find some nice friends. Good luck!

| >>553565
i luv female murderers if they're not batties, especially the quite niche lustmord-cannibal-emasculators strain

| How I make new friends is to ask my close friends to introduce me to their close friends. Prerequisite: having close friends.

| >>554792
Oh no

| my only close friends are internet friends sorry

Total number of posts: 17, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1556190578

This thread is permanently archived