danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
latest videogame you finished?

| thats p much it. I played katana zero to both ends so that's fun

| Well, played Yu-Gi-Oh Tag Force Special, just ended Yugi's story. Not finished, but reached the credits.

Probably Sonic Mania, last year, but I still have to play the Plus version.

As for 100% complete, probably Megaman Battle Network 1, like 6 or 7 years ago... No, wait, I completed VA-11 Hall-A Kids with all secrets when it was released.

| Gravity Rush. It's amazing. Would highly recommend. The feeling of falling everywhere is amazing. Just finished the main story line, working on getting all those achievements now.

| Red Strings Club. It was way too short, it should've been at least twice as long, but I'm fairly satisfied with what I got out of it.

| The Surge.
Game gets a lot of shit, cause the art choice is super same-y, but level design is amazing and a decent story, if you pay attention.
I'd reccomend if you'd like a souls-like that has (imo) better combat.

| Katawa shoujo
Rin is the best girl

| >>552527
correct and misha is the worst girl

| MGS 3 HD

| Valhalla. This g/u/rl has a hard time enjoying games in the past few years.

| I played Ruiner and finished it again. Only recently was I able to appreciate its gameplay.

| I have just finished the first ending to NieR, but it's been a while since actually finished any game.

The last one I finished was Hotel Dusk:room 215. Can't recommend it enough.

| Steins;gate,so now i'm planing to go through a walkthogh to get the diffent endings since i only got the suzuha one

| tropico 5. Ready to get the 6 now

| Dab Hero

| Atelier Totori. Stopped playing xenoblade 2 like right before the end because I hate it
Captcha: caved toast lubes

| Fallout 4, and I'm starting DMC 4 SE and it's really fun :)

| Mellow Pink

| The Caligula Effect: Overdose on PS4, it had a lot of problems that were plain to see, but I found enough to like in the battle system and characters to see it through to the end.

| Completed Katana ZERO, holy shit that was a good one. Shame it's so short though.
Oh, and but I guess the latest would actually be Furi, but I just finished the last few levels after completing Katana ZERO in one sitting.

| Oh God, probably yakuza 0. I wanna redo atelier suede and Lydia or whatever it was called but I got angry when I lost my save and the intro is long as hell. I also really enjoyed atelier firis a lot and put like 150 hours on that game of just messing around and having fun

| If watching a playhthrough counts, I just saw a complete playthrough of the first Danganronpa. But actually playing myself, I finished the second Ace Attorney game. Working on the third right now.

| An openworld mod for Pokemon Crystal called Pokemon Crystal Clear. It's really cool, you can choose which region to start in and can get badges in any order.

| If VNs count then Heart of Woods, otherwise I beat Fire Emblem Awakening again recently

| Nfsmw 2012

| Ghost recon future soldier. That two final hvts were a headache though.

| I was playing metro exodus (pirated), but it's so fucking boring so I uninstalled halfway through.

Otherwise, VA-11 for like, what, 6th time.

| Katana zero
And it was beautiful

Total number of posts: 27, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1556041584

This thread is permanently archived