danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
maaaan i remember when this place was more active.

|

| i know right

| F

| it's ok

| new g/u/rl, sad to see that I missed the train. This place looks comfy.

| Then that spammer asshole showed up. Man, what a pathetic no life bitch who no one will love and who will at best find sex through gold diggers and prostitutes because everything else about him is so disgusting and horrible that only the saddest loser with the compassion of a saint would deign to give him the slightest hint of something resembling friendship, let alone genuine affection.

| I don't know why people are so worried about it dying. Some boards are as active as ever, even if some aren't

| It'll pick back up eventually. It's also off season, we'll probably get more newg/u/rls in the summer

| >>552054 it truly was, such a shame someone had to ruin it.

>>552103 hmmm I remember it being more active when I first came here like 1 year ago

>>552270 probably, we will have to just wait and see.

| It w a x e s and wanes. Nothing new

| captcha killed it

| It's going to revive with the realese of the new game

| >>552959 or not

| /cyb/ is off its fucking mess right now though lol

| >>553000
*meds

| Maybe they are desiging another "app" to the new game (or will do it)...but I think that it would be better if they mix this app with the new one

| >>92c49b my last comentary esa forma you quq

| Was for you*
Fucking spanish smartphone.

| >>552469
*spammer killed it. Captcha saved danger/u/ from the spammer.
He's probably still here, waiting for the next time the captcha is down.

| Just wait, after nirv-anna this place will be just as lively as before!

| >>552066 i really hope that you're talking about the reol faggot. Cause if you're talking about me you should really watch your tone.
~Anon-E.

| Once the game comes to switch there'll probably be some fresh g/u/rls to talk to. It's next month, just be patient.

>>553027
This is a fan-run board IIRC, I don't think Sukeban has any hand in this. Even then I think /dangeru/ will remain in the sequel, unless they choose to go with no text board at all.

| >>553000 I want to get into /cyb/ but holy shit do i really have to read everything in the wiki to fully understand it?

| >>553104
Nobody calls the spammer by the stolen name lmao and real Anon E wants nothing to do with this site

| >>553110
I would just read the stuff about districts, wiki is mostly for history/characters and some of that is pretty irrelevant ngl. Good start is to basically shitpost in character on non-setting threads. Don't have to stick with just one character either or even have a name attached. Name attached can make things fun though.

And usually current events are easy to track because thread titles.

| I'm gonna share the link to every image board I know :D

| >>553216
Nah, we're good.

| >>553216 YES

| >>553216 don't. that's how you get the annoying kids who add more posts but not more content.

| >>553274
Yeah, that happened before. We then got flooded by the stupidest shitposts ever. It was really really bad. Then the server went down or something and I guess those kids got bored from the downtime and didn't comeback

| >>553110

Lmao no, you don't need to read the entire wiki to get into the game. It's literally a wiki- you go there to double check stuff or if you have free time to burn.

Most newbies ease their way into /cyb/ by being a new citizen to Glitch City- either immigrant, refugee, time traveler stuck in the wrong time, a prisoner, new job, etc. Usually they create threads asking for help around town, things to see or do, the works.

It also helps with immersion cause like, just like a tourist visiting a new place IRL, you don't know what you're getting yourself into. And that's ok.

| Right now shit's really hitting the fan though.

Imagine social media but a nationwide tragedy happened.

| >>553104 >anon-e
press x to doubt

| >>553108 hmmm, perhaps, I personally think spammer in combination to captcha kinda ruined it but it kinda doesn't bother me, mainly because of my lurking.

| That is true

| the fuck? i've been here since the dotto spam and this website always on the verge of dying

| it's always been like this since long time ago, except when it's holiday season, there always newfag, summerfag, or winterfag

| >>553879 it's g/u/rl not fag
You whitenigger transfaggot LGBT supremacist femifascist piece of shit

| Jill says fuck!

| I want Kizuna Ai to call me a motherfucker!

| >>553975 I want Kizuna AI to call me Kizuna AI fucker

| >>553978
kizuna ai is my mother

Total number of posts: 42, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1556039577

This thread is permanently archived