danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
What are your active hours?

| When do you get shit done? I find the best time to be between 8-10 am or 11:30-2:30 pm/am. Just feels nice to get things done at the beginning and end of the days, implying that it's stuff even worth doing

| I can't do much of anything well until noon, cause I'm barely awake. Even after that, when I do stuff, it's slow. I only get productive after dinnertime, at around 9pm. That gives me a solid 4 hours. This is on days I have off from work, though, cause I have to have normal person hours to work normal person jobs.

| Assuming it's not about work, I find myself productive around noon and it can last until night. Probably the reason why I do well with late shifts.

| I'm most productive before lunch
Then it goes downhill until around 5 pm when I just can't concentrate at all and just pretend to be working

| Usually around 6:30 to 22:00

| right now I'm usually awake from around 9am to 1am GMT+1 because Easter holidays otherwise I wake up at around 6:30 and sleep at around 11.

| I have chronic headache that attacks semi-randomly, so... my active hours tend to shift from day to day. Sometimes I'm only good in the morning, sometimes in the afternoon, sometimes I'll feel like shit the entire day but get really productive at night. It's annoying.

I try to have a regular sleeping schedule though (sleep at 10, wake up at 5). I think that helps prevent the worst of it.

| 21:30-4:00, but sleep 6 hrs/day (3 at night and 3 more at day) is kinda unhealthy I guess.

| >>551930 hi there!
i am a convenience store ? 24/7 :) ?
i like working till i feel dead
it feels good to sleep once you step onto the bed
then working again
--- i wanna die :))

psst.. captcha: palls talk anons
telling us to revive

| After 7:00pm or 8:00pm energetic enough to work but sleepy enough so i dont get distracted by every little fucking thing

| I try to be up before 12am, often waking up around 10. Collapse in to bed 1-5am

| during emo hours

Total number of posts: 12, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1555838585

This thread is permanently archived