danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
The Matrix

| Obviously the Matrix spoilers ITT.

So I've only watched it when I was young and don't remember much of it.
Rewatching it as an adult, I have a question about the end. The AI. why didn't they send more sentinels when they knew their location? Why not have sentinels waiting at the edge of the EMP's range? Even if they didn't know the range, surely they could've randomly placed sentinels far enough from the EMP blast, but still close enough to reach the ship after the blast.

| My guess is they were afraid of Neo's newfound godhood.

| But that's in the Matrix. In the real world the sentinels would ruin them wouldn't they?

| iT's JuSt AnOtHeR lAyEr

| >>551795

I guess its possible. In the later movies though, you'll recall that for whatever reason, Neo had the ability to affect the machines in the real world as well, so maybe they stayed on the side of caution, not knowing what Neo was truly capable of.

| >>551814
Ohhh, didn't know that. That makes sense then. I still think it was worth the risk, but then again we're looking at it from an outsider's perspective that knows how important Neo really is.

| Also the whole oracle and architect plan for the one too huh. Just finished the trilogy.
Good time. Next on my list is the Star Wars movies

| >>551954

:ok_hand:

Are you starting with "Episode 1" or the original Trilogy?

| There's also the Machete Order for watching Star Wars (https://m.imdb.com/list/ls076016284/). You can even stick Episode 1 right before 2 if you want (so 4,5,1,2,3,6).

Total number of posts: 9, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1555604058

This thread is permanently archived