danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
What are you doing right now?

| Just listening to my teacher right now talk about annotations. What about the rest of /u/?

| Applying to another 30 jobs. Totaled at 150 applications in 2 months now. Chemistry is a meme degree g/u/rls don't go for it

| >>551751 Hopefully you can find a job that fits along your major!

| Right now? Writing this reply. Most of the time? Watch youtube, play some games.

| I am chilling at home watching YouTube, but I'll probably go clean my place a bit now

| work

| Working on improving my pixel art.
https://files.catbox.moe/19j768.png

| >>551774 I love your art!

| >>551827
Thanks! I'm glad you like it.

| Going home

| your mom

| also going home

| >>551751

rip, so much for the whole "STEM IS A GUARANTEED JOB" meme.

| Laying in bed. Waiting for hubby to come home from work.

| home early from work, sick :/

| >>551774 this reminds me of papers, please
I'm walking home where I plan to beat my meat and take a nap, maybe after eating a second lunch. I made pulled pork but I'm not sure if I'm hungry enough for a whole sandwich...

| reading about president johnsons plans during the Vietnam war and buildup to the 1964 election. for a history paper

| >>551847
It's a guaranteed job if you have experience. But to get that experience you need a job. Rinse repeat cycle
Captcha: juice pussy loco

| Waiting for a test about management

| Procrastinating

| Working

| On lunch break at work

| Solving a captcha right now

| watching a documentary about the effects on the flora and fauna of the Fukushima Nuclear Meltdown.

| Just finished a nostalgic tekkit world with a friend. Listening to the storm outside and debating between sleep and chocolate

| Reading a hell of a lot posts on here and stuff trying to fight back the urge to sleep.
...Can you die from lack of sleep?

| >>552279 Yeah, kinda. Supposedly, you go super nuts first?

| Taking a shit

| Shitting

| Wow I'm also taking a shit! Triples~

| Helping the turtles on splatfest

| about to sleep good night gurls

| >>551847 you mean stem makes you an educated fuck who can't get a job instead of just a fuck who can't get a job

| >>551751 for science, it's not so useful to just get one degree. usually bio chem... or getting a management major better helps

| >>551867 reading about deng xiao ping. writing an essay about china reform :laughcry:

what are you in for ?

| currently procrastinating

| Trying to get up from bed

| Waiting in line

| Masturbating to your nudes ;)

| >>553183 where did you get them?

right now I am chillin in the car on the way home from a ski trip.

>used funky gear

| Studying stuff for finals. It sucks :(

| Working

| Shit im high as fuck.

Gonna eat sum munchies, my girlfriend gonna come over and we gon chill ALL day

Maybe we will go to a party tonight but im not sure if i want go.

| In a remote meeting, luckily their internet is so bad they asked to turn off the cameras

| being lazy as fuck tbh because it's fun

| Just watched tons of ironic arab memes just 10 minutes before going to bed, I don't like the fact that i will probably have a dream about arabs rapping and running away from camels.

| Pretending I'm doing my interviewing thingy for class, but not actuallly doing it.

| Replying to this thread

| Watching some fucking communists making it harder for me to get money because they want to help some stupid greedy syndicate

| Also just got done spamming 250 posts in a row without stopping to bring back peace to this land

| browsing danger/u/ while waiting for my histology professor to start the lecture lol

| About to hurt my shoulders after 3 days of letting it heal

| I am eating BREAKFAST

| Waiting for the QA team to do their job so I can do mine

| Working

| Boring myself to death

Total number of posts: 56, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1556293671

This thread is permanently archived