danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Suicide or homicide?

| Help me decide.
I know that if i continue my life i will seek revenge.
It'll not make me feel better though, i'm just angry. And i can't make neither my pain nor anger go away.

| Neither. There's no good end to either.

| Who wronged you to such an extent OP? Is that a concrete person?

| Heroic sacrifice, die saving someone's life

| Actually don't do either, it was a terrible joke and don't want a stupid joke to make someone die

| https://pic5.taadd.com/comics/pic7/48/21360/684252/5e2b66750529d8ae895ad2591118466f.jpg

| both wont do any good, you can get 20 years of life lost and suicide would make anyone closer to you sad while making your enemies happy. be strong.

if you want revenge that bad pay some thugs or homeless people to beat them up

| >>551747 Suicide. Don't force someone else to suffer simply because of your own selfish desires. Just because you can't hack it in this life doesn't mean you should take someone else's chance to live. Life is the ultimate gift, so if you have to take one, take your own and let other people live theirs.

| >>551808 this kind of revenge is too strong but not lasting,
OP get the email, address and phone number of your enemy and sign them up for spam, dating sites and release the info on 4chan 8chan and other degenerate boards(dark web is also an option)
They'll be in a living hell for a long time

| the knife calls to you

| >>551816 That s a better suggestion actually, I shouldn't have really suggested violence in the first place.

| Yea, OP, do this >>551816

| >>551939
It's funny and all, but not the option. I'd do this if someone just punched me or something, but not to someone who denied me my destiny.
I just wanted to stop existing and start actually living. Sadly everything broke apart. My fault, but man does it hurt. And when i'm in such anguish i just want people to suffer.

But i do realise that it's something i'd never do only if everything went fine. It's not part of my nature. I didn't want be the person i am now.

| The only thing i want now it's to start it again. Travel back in time and pick another fate.
I couldn't make time machine out of my microwave oven, so my only way is through death. Hope Grim reaper is a nice guy.

| >>552016 what, you'd send someone to spam hell for a punch?
Ok maybe you're too hard, or maybe I'm too soft, because I reserve spam hell to my most hated enemies and people who make me feel like I wanna die

| >>552020
New life can be done without death.
You don't need to stop your life, change it

Total number of posts: 16, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1555614150

This thread is permanently archived