| ded

| i really dont want va-11 hall-a to go :(

| i mean danger/u/

| ded tred

| Who is dead now?

Totally not this thread!

| >nnnnnnot ded

| cheer up, I'm sure this place will be more active once nirvana drops in 2020

| >>841cc6 has anything been said about Sam being a danger/u/ reader?

| > Death!!!!

| >>1fe316 no but at least some of the people who play that will play va11halla so its something

| >>190bf3 You do have a point. I haven't looked into Sukeban's updates. I hope Sam is gay.

| >>1fe316 co signed lol

| Show me ur sammies

| This board isn't as dead as it has previously been tho? In fact, it's pretty active??? What's with all these "DANGER/U/ IS DYING" posts. No it's not. Stop being dramatic.

| >>ec5929 it's just a bunch of soyfaggots with the whitenigger mentality that nothing can ever be ok because of some white dude who offended them by not being a mindless retard

| >>2f68a3 no, it's us old g/u/rls that remember when there were a. more posts and b. less garbage posts from both political extremes. I miss the weekly trans thread cause I didn't have to see you shitheads going back and forth unless I wanted to.

| >>552467 why the fuck did you even mention skin color? Go back to /pol/ or something.

| >>552467
You realize being hateful to others isn't going to make your life any better, right?

| >>552470 if you really were an old g/u/rl you'd know extreme political views and offensive stuff are nothing new here Ms. Comfy transcuck
>>552514 you realize being a cuckold faggotier won't make your life better, right?
>>552473 go back to your college's black safe space you little niggerbitch

| >>552598 extreme political views and offensive shit aren't the problem. it's replies like this which are just "insult the other g/u/rl cause they disagree". they did exist long ago but the volume of them has gone up, especially in the past few months. the political content isn't even relevant, just the utter shittiness and low quality of the posts. a low signal to noise ratio is ok but the noise has at least got to be comfy.

| >>552598
>go back to your college's black safe space you little niggerbitch

You didn't answer the question, but I see, that's kind of pointless now. If it makes your life easier I'm white and from Russia. Hope your life is not as miserable as I think. Good luck.

Total number of posts: 22, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1555774709

This thread is permanently archived