danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
To those of you who actually have girlfriends

| Where the fuck did you meet them? :(

Aside from lucky fucks who caught the childhood friend or classmate path.

| The classmate path didn't pan out for me, and my current one I met on a niche MMO.

| Go to the parties. I personally kinda hate them, but they can be quite good, especially if it's your friend's party. I have had four big relationships in my life, and three of them was with a "friend of a friend". Last one is still rolling for 5 years already, and I'm pretty happy with it.

| >>240b1d
1/2
FetLife. I'm a girl, met my boyfriend on there, and I initiated chat. I liked his profile picture because it was referencing a video game, so I messaged him with a compliment. So, something similar could happen for you?

Think of it this way:
You can display all your kink interests on there. Those who browse your profile know what they're in for.

| >>240b1d
2/2
You might get unwanted messages (especially if you identify as female), but you can weed through and actually make some friendships. FetLife is not always about sex and is not to be treated like a dating site, fyi. Please don't be a creeper.

Hope this helps!

| >>549647 Also, you don't have to show your face on there if other users aren't 'friends' with you. You don't have to show your face at all but it helps sometime?

Total number of posts: 6, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1554894978

This thread is permanently archived