danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Being so fucking woke sucks

| I wish I was a normie who just exists without questioning anything

I hate waking up thinking "all of this is utterly meaningless and I'm unable to change a thing"

| e d g y

| That term always felt unsettling. This "woke" shit you just spewed sounds generic as fuck. You are just a "normie" with a different mindset and high expectations. There is no right way to think of life. You really are free. Open your mind and leave your superiority complex behind. Start by disconnecting from your social media/textboard/discord/whatever, and just observe people around you irl passively. Otherwise you will stay trapped in the group mentality.

| After you clear your mind only use the internet for getting e-books and entertainment every once and a while. Make sure to read about topics from as many perspectives as you can and (strive to) evaluate them equally. You will hardly ever disagree with someone completely, and there is usually something of value that you can utilize even then.

| I just use social media, forums and text boards for fun now. People make bold claims and shit there and never back themselves up. They don't explain parts they need to in an argument, and never provide sources. They usually read a thread or post on some topic and act like experts. The side they end up arguing aganist in these sites are also on the same boat, and so their discussions end nowhere. Using these sites for anything more is just a waste of time.

| Get woke go broke
Stop this shit and just have fun, if more people learn to chill the world will become a better place
We don't need to "fight injustice" or whatever, we need to all become brothers and sisters and bring more people to the chill side
We need to be less aggressive with each other and learn to chill like a chillasaurus rex

| Dont listen to these "chill" posters. Yoy can't be chill when you live in society that deprive you of basic need of expressing power, you cant be chill when you know exactly who rules the world and to what extend. Feeling hopeless is nature way of saying "you face a goliath and it onlu grows stronger". The way you feel is there to make you want to change first yourself then your surroundings. To create counter power to the system that enslaves you. Being "chill" is accepting defeat

| >>80b1a5 lol a perfect example of someone who has no chill, you just want to fight when we need to join hands

| Life is so good, because it's meaningless
Imagine, if your actions would have fatal consequences, now that would suck

| It's easier to say "just be chill" when you have the opportunity to be chill.

Some people out there risks their life everyday not by choice and it's frustrating that the world is like that for some.

| >>549544 lol, your life is so terrible you're posting on a textboard
Just chill the fuck out and shut up I'm tired of you people with happy sunny lives complaining how terrible the world is just because that's how you were trained to think
You're just whiny little pieces of shit, stop pretending the world is in imminent danger while fucking posting on a damn textboard that is not on the dark web
If you're in so much danger why talk about it where you can be easily tracked? Bitch

| >>549547 dude now BOTH of you need to chill.

this board gets worse every day ffs

| >>549547
Gurl, I wasn't complaining about my life. I wasn't talking about me.

It's just that I feel guilty whenever I'm chilling while there are people out there risking their life and so. And I think that"s partly what op was frustrated about.

And I know chilling out and having a stable life is important just so I can maybe work to make the world chill-able for other people too? But I can't help still feeling terrible about it

| >>549552

you're right. Knowing that there're people fated to suffer their whole life makes me wanna kms not in 15-20 years like I've been planning, but right now

| (I'm OP)

| >>549560 TBH if you interact with anyone you can improve somebody's life, and that's what matters since there's so many people nobody can do a whole hell of a lot alone. And if not, no need to feel guilty about working on your own shit, you're probably as bad off as most people. If you want to do more there's always the revolution.

| Hot take: only the fool thinks themself a sage.

| >>549291
>Dont listen to these chill posters
Why the fuck would I listen to you?

This world has no meaning so I'll make one myself. I will exist just to piss off people like you. Fuck you.

OP, do whatever you want.

| >>549610 and why the fuck OP should listen to you?

OP, don't do whatever you want.

| >>549652 and why OP should listen to you instead?
I won't tell you what to do OP, if you really want to know what to do figure it out by yourself, or not, whatever

| >>549653
> I won't tell you what to do OP
> literally tells him what to do in the next sentence

OP, don't listen to them. You need to devote your life to physics and find out the truth about our world. You still have some time, hurry.

##Admin:prefetcher##

| im so woke i just open my eyes and everyone around me bows and begs for pardon because i just hit them straight with facts that dont care about their feelings

being woke sucks but someone has to do it

| >>bc19f7 they hath spoken...!

ALL HAIL PREFETCHER, THE WOKEST OF THEM ALL

| >>bc19f7 if that's what your decision then we must follow
ALL HAIL THE OSAKA LOLI

| >>549656 DESTROY ALL THE LIBTARDS WITH FACTS AND LOGICS

| Isn't "woke" a Normie term? Just saying woke sounds so dumb to me, or make I'm just woke

| I'm so WOKE that I can't even sleep (send help)

Total number of posts: 27, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1554934676

This thread is permanently archived