danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
How to deal with ungrateful people

| How can I help someone become more thankful for what they have?

Just to clarify, I'm not trying to get them to be grateful for something I've done for them, but a portion of my friends just seem so oblivious to the amazing things they already have and have a constant hunger for more.

I am not the best at these kinds of things, and I don't want to come off as rude. How should I do it? Or should I even do it at all?

| It's hard, most people only learn to be grateful for what they have when they experience loss of said things or when they learn how hard it is to make them
Maybe you could try to force them into a camping experience without technology
Other way could be signing up for a course on electronics so they can see how complicated it is to make a robot or a communication device

I'm assuming they're the kind of hip people who always want the latest apple products

| OP here. They just always seem longing for more, which stops them from being happy. They're not all wanting the latest Apple stuff, just stuff in general.

| Buy an AR-15

| Arrange a staged kidnapping and force them to live in a third world setting for a week or so
Make sure to inform beforehand their parents, relatives and whoever may call the police if they're missing for too long
It's like when doctor Phill sends them to the ranch, but more brutal

| It's all based on perception. Different people value different things, there's no need to make others think like you do

| >>549062 Yeah, it's best to stop trying to change how people think. If they're having a negative impact on your life, just leave them be and move on.

Total number of posts: 7, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1554739791

This thread is permanently archived