danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
The reason this world has gone insane(a theory)

| So in the last few years humanity has been going through some really weird shit, mostly behavioral but too insane to ignore
At first I believed that dude Yuri Bezmenov that this was happening due to soviet programming but now I think the soviets aren't to blame
> It's the cats
Think with me, the world is divided into two groups, the people who maintain traditional values and the progressives

(1/?)

| half the world is infected by toxoplasmosis and toxoplasmosis is known as a parasite that changes the behavior of the host and it's spread by cat feces
Most traditionalist people have dogs instead of cats, also most people with birds also seem pretty unaffected by the changes in culture happening everywhere
Cat parasites are creating SJWs and other progressive movements and destroying humanity from inside and we'd never know for sure as most people show no symptoms!!
(2/2)

| informing cat people of their infection is dangerous. youll make them aggressive.

| Are you suggesting an attack on furries? I'm up for that!

| Aren't over 70% of all people in France infected?

| We killed the aztec furries with diseases, and now they are killing us with diseases.

| But doesn't that go away on its own if you're away from cats for a time?

| i'm a huge cat person (definitely infected) and i'm a right-wing, conservative traditionalist.
so?

| >>549107 you may be immune, quick donate your body to science so we can cure the world!

| >>ebc8e2
Exactly same for me, im sure OP just not quiet right about how toxoplasmosis works.

| >>549111
i could donate my body to ~you~
>>549113
it's a scary thing though. are you 'not-so-straight'? introverted? "artistic"? thoughtful? sensible?
we are ¡ŋF3¢ŧ3ð

| >>549113 are you sure that's not how it works? What if the parasite has a self defense mechanism that forces anyone infected to pretend it is inoffensive and hold back any important info? Think about it, most researchers are in risk of exposure if they're infected we'll never know the truth

| >>549122
i wouldn't worry about it.

| That the dumbest thing i have seem in a long time, damn OP smokes crack fo sho

| >>549173 keep laughing, soon humanity will fall to the cats and it'll be too late to regret not believing in me

| >>5d13eb suck my dick

| >>549113 >>549107
You know, I'm beginning to think maybe OP has the right idea.

| >>548988
So am I immune? I have a cat, but I'm conservative af. Antifeminist, etc.

| >>549202
ok

| >>549254
it all depends on how cute/feminine you are

| >>548987
Crazy Cat Ladies go against your theory

| >>549352
Don't you mean 'felinine'?

| >>549173 denial
>>549202 anger

G/u/rl it's time to wake up. Cats are everywhere.

| >>549627
lol look up Cat noir

| >muh sjws
>the world is crumbling over opposing political stances
Lay off the crack pipe, OP

| >>549700
there goes the sjw

| >>549709 be nice to them they're sick with toxoplasmosis

Total number of posts: 27, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1554912903

This thread is permanently archived