danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Anyone still wanna have sex with Prefetcher?

| I do

| I do too

| Yeah my whole family does... Including me. How many penises do you think they can handle at once?

| Yes

| >>548945
How many penises does your family have?

| I thought pref was a loli. No lewding the lolis!!

| Who doesn't?

| y-yes...
it's not what you think!
.....i just felt like saying yes...
i-it's not like i w-want prefetcher-sama!!

| >>79d008 That's the best part.

| What do you mean? Prefetcher already fucked all of danger/u/. Did you not read the post that said they sold the site over to Discord?

| >>549252 is right! Pref did fuck all of Danger/u/! They said it in a post! It's one of the /u/ banners!

| pref here,

yes i did
my pp is as long as this thread

| >>549391 We should end here then, but naaaah

| >>549252 Wait... Seriously?????

| >>549252

That so fucking hot. I wanted her to enslave me and sold my body in sex slave auction like she sold Danger/u/ too.

| You fucking pedophile lesbians, I'm gonna call the FBI

| >>549586
We're already here.
Site stays up until we get our turn with Prefetcher.

| I wanna suck pref's toes so bad

| Please, Prefetcher! I will be your footslave too!

| i would actually seriously be willing to fuck pref if she gave me the chance to.
i wonder what it feels to know that dozens of internet dollies are willing to penetrate your holes because they're into you. we've got like dozens of dicks in store she could play with.

| >>62fafb I bet she likes gangbang.

Think how much she would gain if she let us donate to use her body...

| >>550195
Let the 'desperate for physical affection' go first, they'll accept non-sexual contact and pay more.

| >>550062 you got it wrong, it's pref that inserts her loli futa dick into you not the other way around

| I fucked pref in chess but he fucked me in checkers

| Please turn your attention towards the screen for the following public service announcement. This is your daily reminder to please refrain from lewding the osaka loli. Thank you for your time. Have a nice day.

Total number of posts: 25, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1555110464

This thread is permanently archived