danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
i feel like im gonna die

| i had 900mg caffeine (mostly in pills) and feel like shit and think im gonna die but i think its just caffeine induced anxiety. yeah i know caffeine overdose is unlikely at that dose but i also read this boy who died of drinking thinks like coffee and energy drinks and also i feel tired but my mind is still thinking fast im not even thinoing abut what im typing at this point

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

holy shit thje captcha is hard

| If op doesn't come back to post on this thread, you all know what happened

| i almost reach the half-life of ~400mg recently consumed so I'm probably fine

| Sucks that they added the captcha again, anyways hope you feel better OP

| ok it was 100% caffeine anxiety
felt pretty shitty though the experience though

| Why tf u did that tho

| >>548615
smart decision making, i still feel like shit rn but im not paranoid about dying. it probably took a big toll on my sleep but i was still able to sleep ~8 hours. i wanted to fucking quit caffeine (i usually always have a "morning coffee) then day 3 i decided fuck it and went a bit overboard.

| and no, i did not feel super awake. i was super fucking tired. once this weekend ends im gonna try again to stop consuming caffeine and be sure to not go overboard over the weekend :P

| >>548625
Last weekend i mixed about 1000ml of energy drinks and 500ml of liquor over the course of one day.
Quite literally was sitting there with my finger on trigger and barrel pointing at my head. Never experienced headache so dull.
Joking. It wasn't about headache. But still.

Total number of posts: 9, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1554570396

This thread is permanently archived