danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Drunk G/u/rl here

| Hooe you're all having a fun time, wherever you are.
:^)

| Wow, I even tried to make sure I typed that correctly.

:^(

| In honour of you, I'll drink tonight too.

| You know, I never have problems with the captcha, but typing it in when you're drunk is literally the most difficult challenge humans have ever faced. I'd rather hike Everest drunk. It'd be a smaller feat than completing the captcha while drunk.

| Anyways. Cheers. What are you drinking tonight g/u/rl?

| Looks like captcha wins

| Another g/u/rl drinking overdose here! Cheers!

>>548304 im on some beer and u ?

| Over*
Not overdose wtf

| >>548445 just some rye and coke.

| >>548265
Are you easy?

| Humanity at its finest. Hopefully alcohol kills you quickly.

| >>548578 the fuck?
It was indeed humanity at its finest, people having a chill chat about things they like until you came in with your negativity, hope you're having a great day full of love and fun but please don't be bitter with people who like things ypu don't

| >>284212

Drinking or not, death will come anyways. Lets just enjoy the time we have and leave good things in the world and inside other people lives.

| >>548580 A great chat about using brain-destroying poison to lose control of your own body and mind? Now that's surelu great. For monkeys. If you are drunkards it's you're problem, but keep it to yourself.

| >>548591 Alcohol doesn't kill only the ones who drink. Drink if you want, but stay at home and don't say that it's good.

| >>284212
>complaining about alcohol
>cyberpunk BARTENDER action

| >>548598 you're either the world's most boring person or a great troll
But if that's what makes you happy please keep it up
Just try to avoid spoiling the fun for others, I promise we're not the bad type of drunkards

| bet he is a troll

| >>548611
>i promise we're not the bad kind of drinkers
I thought i'm not like this too. Most mistakes that ruined my life i've done with at least some alcohole in my blood. Now i can't even enjoy being drunk.
I'm not saying that you should not drink or that alcohol always lead to problems. Just watch out.

| since i found out that alcohol numbs my depression i've been getting wasted a lot but always alone
so i guess the whole social courage thing doesn't work when you're the only one in the house

| I'll be sure to remember you when I have alcohol poisoning. I'll think, as I lay there dying, "I should have listened to that troll on Danger/u/." Until then, everyone's invited to the party this weekend (except for 458598). I'm bringing apple cider.

| >>6c4bda oooh apple cider, love this stuff! ❤️

Total number of posts: 22, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1554588815

This thread is permanently archived