I'm tired of blaming myself

| It's not my fault the world ia not equal
It's not my fault if anothe man commits a crime
It's not my fault that bad things happen
It's not my fault if you're offended by something that should be inoffensive
It's not my fault you think everyone is ill intentioned
And it's not my fault I view the world in a different way
It's not my fault I don't want to pick a side

I won't take the blame for anything that I didn't do and fuck everyone who says or thinks otherwise
Never again

| Well said.

| ^

| It's not your fault that the world is how it is. But it would be your fault if it stays this way.
>I won't take the blame for anything that I didn't do and fuck everyone who says or thinks otherwise
Sounds pretty self-righteous to me. Because others have the right to think otherwise and criticize you. Instead of "fucking" them you should either face them with arguments or at least just ignore them.

| While the first four things could be true, this ones
>It's not my fault you think everyone is ill intentioned
>And it's not my fault I view the world in a different way
>It's not my fault I don't want to pick a side
Sound a bit like an excuse for inactivity and passivity. Who's fault is it then if you think and view things this way, if it's not yours?

| >>547792
> Who's fault is it then if you think and view things this way, if it's not yours?
this statement makes you a part of the problem, you ask "who's fault" you want someone to blame I never said it had to be anyone's fault.
(1/2)

| >>547792
I'm not being passive, if either side has something that I fundamentally disagree with I won't pick one
but maybe I should rephrase one point that was easy to misinterpret instead of
>And it's not my fault I view the world in a different way
let's say
> it's not my fault if you don't like the way I view the world
(2/2)
-OP

| Live your life, OP! Being a bit egoistic is good and is better than getting depressed

| It's not my fault I was born and anyone calling me a lazy parasite not contributing enough to society is a hypocrite.

But at the same time, I am a person capable of love and empathy and caring for others, so I have no intention of actively or directly attempting to make things worse for innocent people.

| I think everything's everyone's fault. You will suffer the consequences on your part still. Sad truth.

| I'm tired of blaming you too OP. I'm sorry that I said my arthritis was your fault.

| Sorry

Total number of posts: 12, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1554470388

This thread is permanently archived