danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
I feel numb

| I can't enjoy anything anymore... I don't want anything from this life. I've always loved music, I've always dreamed about becoming a musician. Now it all feels fake, like an illusion

Is this what people think about before they kill themselves?

| There are 2 options with something like this. Deep depression or invent something. If the world is boring, you have to entertain yourself or you'll get bored to death

| Maybe, maybe not
I started thinking like this for a while and didn't suicide
What got me out of it was love and then betrayal and then anger, now my feelings stabilized but I feel like I'll reach that point again eventually

| >>5b305e OP I feel your pain...the whole becoming a musician is the only that keeps me from not wanting to die all the time but then you think you're not enough and you don't even want to bother some times...most of the time I stare at my ceiling just thinking "why am I here?"

| But yeah don't kys it's a lot of work and most people don't think about the aftermath...if you survive, if you don't there's always a lot left behind that's irretrievably broken...take if from me I tried bunches of times

| Wow. I felt like that not long ago. I'm really glad I didn't kill myself, because after leaving the town I've lived in since I was 12 I met a lot of new people, and now I feel fine.

It turned out all along there wasn't anything wrong with me, it was just Florida. People here always disagreed when I told them, but now I can say I have proof.

Sometimes you just gotta gtfo OP, maybe moving far from home will freshen your lust for life anew.

| >>544673 of course it had to be Florida

Total number of posts: 7, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1553886284

This thread is permanently archived