danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Strange flavors

| A local canfy shop popped up as of recently and they have a lot of niche candies for sale. They have some candy that is only available overseas like euro and asia candy, and cany thats been discontinued like mint MnMs and grape big league chew gum. I talked to the owner and apparently they have the ability to request certain flavored candy, so I requested black currant and sasparilla candy, but im pretty interested in getting other niche flavors, any reccomendations?

| Salty licorice aka salmiak. Look up Youtube videos of people eating them. They're delisious.

| Get the most limited and weird ones
And if they taste bad use to prank your friends

| I always liked those green tea kit kats. Taro is also a good flavor in a lot of things.

| >>544157 they ARE delicious. I hope you're not being sarcastic. Also they're not really niche... Im p sure they can be found in quite many european countries, i mean even some non-nordic industries like haribo make them.

Btw, Ive seen dumbass people on youtube eating really strong salmiakkis like sisu that are not even meant to taste good but to cool your throath... -_-

>>544155 my favorite bag of candy here in Finland is one called "lumipantteri" and its made by Fazer

Total number of posts: 5, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1553909272

This thread is permanently archived