danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
I fucking snapped again.

| Sick of this shit from mum, I swear it's getting closer to the edge I feel like I'm gonna explode.

I feel like a fucking child when I'm around her, because of my aspergers, like, please, just leave me alone and let me live my life, she has no jurisdiction over me since I was 16 when the family courts in the UK passed their judgement, so I wouldn't be tied to mum or dad, but even then I feel like I can't make decisions for myself.

| This is really taking a toll on my mind and I wish it would just stop.

| I clicked the thread expecting the drunk dude that lost his memory and was bleeding again
Well, I know how you feel, just try to do things on your own gradually, start with small stuff like buying a shirt you like but your mom would never approve and go up little by little until you start making the big important decisions for yourself

| >>544089 I have everything I currently need, assuming I'm not gonna grow taller than what I am right now, it was planned that we'd move house but I guess I need to just tell how it really is.

| >>544089 I might as well buy my own PC or something, I have no space for small things because they already fill up any available space I had all the way to the brim.

Total number of posts: 5, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1553803545

This thread is permanently archived