danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
What's your job?

| So g/u/rls, what do you do to get your money and afford stuff?

| I'm a dev

| >>543151
Same. I really want to stay at home and work but the big shits upstairs wont let me

| I'm unemployed :(

| i fix computers and smartphones :3 but i don't live out of tht i still live with my family and currently am going to college, i'll become a librarian

| I'm a library assistant

| >>543216
That sounds comfy

| Warehouse worker
Just a regular warehouse worker. Yup.

| I'm the guy that started the call center Q&A

| Semen tank

| >>543580 lucky :<

| I make sure a patient is covered by their insurance before coming in for a hospital visit, and then determine how much they might have to pay.

| I'm a college student who still relies on her parents :<

But I have a small gig writing for a webcomic series. It's enough to cover my non-food/rent/tuition expense

| Too depressed to have a job

| >>543666
Don't worry, you don't have to move a muscle to be a sex doll.

| Engineering student, but I spend more time at parties drinking vodka than in class :/

| Unemployed. No one good wants me.

| I'm a Cam g/u/rl. Twitch streamer on the side.

| Car mechanic

| Student but I am currently looking for a job in Data Science/BI.

| >>544422 I've always wondered, what pays the most between data science and software engineering?

| >>544524 they are about equal in terms of salary

| >>544524 around the same, but data science doesn't have as many pointless meetings and rituals

| >>543216 working at a library is not comfy thrust me

| I don't work at mcdonalds

| >>544803
I-I dont want to thrust you. We j-just met.

| >>544823 thrust her? i don't even KNOW her!

ahhahahgahchahgha

| Cahier.
I hate my life.

| >>547055
https://www.arpaca.be/4153-large_default/cahier-atoma-trendy-a4-q10-.jpg
ppor thing!

| Student and part time dev. I got there through an internship. I'm quite grateful I got that opportunity since I'm too socially incompetent to pass a normal job interview

| Game dev

| I eat crackers for a living.

| I run a line in an aluminum anodizing factory.

| IT-administration and -education.

| >>547060 sorry. I didn't choose to have fat fingers :3

| Dissuasion yourself from suicide on everyday basis while being formally neet is kind of job too.

| R&D lead at a giant American Corp. Comfy job, extra comfy pay and no experience needed..
Absolute kek.

| >>547628
Is this April Fools

| Tech support in the public sector (so basically pro redditor), but that's just to keep me afloat until I finish my education and get into software. (I can code well and have a decent portfolio, but especially around here, people want that piece of paper.)

| Ended up in IT support (in an exclusive position) in spite of my lack of IT education. I would like to develop myself into something from here, but there is no real career to be had. I thought working in Data Forensics would be nice, but I'd like to know ALL possible branches and choices I could make. Wish I could find a comprehensive list on it.

| Bar manager/Debt collector.
My life is basically a crazy night

| >>5a28f5
Debt collector sounds like that be insane shit. Is it mostly making calls or so you go to people's houses like on that one British show?

| >>548002 HIGH COURT ENFORCER, OPEN UP, please~

| I'm a warehouse operator, I'm kinda overqualified for it, but I honestly don't know, what job would fit me

| Wow, there are actually people here? I'm a programmer and translator and working on a VA-11 HALL-A fan translation to German, believe it or not.

https://sites.google.com/site/valhallagerman/

Okay enough shills.

| My job is pretending to be a developer and waste my life away on meetings
Help!! it's been over 3 months since I made a single commit.. TwT

| college student going into some sort of computer field. should I go for cybersecurity or fixing computers

| >>bac593 cybersecurity pays more
And if you're lucky you may get to do morally dubious things

| >>548002

My boss is a loan shark.
Its basically me and a partner in a car going to some places, restaurants, markets, bars and collecting some money.
Shit goes crazy when they "dont have the money", and we need to be more like, persuasive, if you know what i mean.

| >>548002 i dunno about that show youre talking about

| Toy Store

| >>548234 not her, but the show is probably "can't pay, we'll take it away" someone upload it on youtube if you want to check them out

| I am a high school student.
If you want me to tell you where my pocket money comes from
I'm a servicer

| >>548233 hello i was wondering if you were hiring. i have a nice lil resume all written up. my qualifications include owning a baseball bat, being really good at pretending to be threatening, and some absolutely radical never before seen drink mixing skills that will blow both you and your boss away. thank you for your time and consideration, have a great day.

| Im too shitty to have a job uwu

| >>548249

I watched and yeah, it is almost like it.
But in my line of work the proper term is "pay your debt, or get rekt".

| >>f4586c

Send me your curriculum and it will be annexed to a letter of recommendation TEHEHEHEHE

| >>5a28f5
Heiwajima Shizuo ?!?

| >>548421 how often the debtor threaten to call the police? And if they do, how do you usually deal with the police?

I watch that show and the police call is quite often, even with the official letter from the high court.

| I set up a bunch of those fuck-off fancy dinners and events that get featured on tv and in magazines.

The sort of events where the budget for florals is more than my yearly wage. It disgusts me.

| >>548277 What's servicer?

| >>d2186a

My boss also is a high-ranking police officer so this threats dont mean nothing really.

| >>418ac8

I was like "WTF"

Then i searched it on Google now i am like "fuck they are making an anime about me?"

Gonna watch it 4 sure

| >>548574 you can throw a vending machine!?

| >>548607 if i do some coke, yes

| >>548562 it sounds really lewd
Captcha: labia burgs rants

| Still in school
Wishing to be a game dev or 3D animators
I dream too much i think

| >>548084
Hi you seem like a fellow enterprise developer. I hate my job.

Total number of posts: 68, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1554717347

This thread is permanently archived