| Title.

| You can't

| Get someone to properly analyze you instead

| Tulpa

| Become someone else and observe yourself from outside

| Read about mbti
It isnt perfect, but it will help you
Find psychologist and speak with him

| Learn about logical thinking and the bias the brain suffers from.
Then read the DSM.
If you can, find pedagogical resources about psychology, but don't forget to use logical thinking to avoid wrong information.
Then just be curious about yourself, try to find out the reason of everything that goes on in your mind, using all you learned.

| Learning philosophy helped me with self analysis. Looking at things in different perspectives helps you reflect your own actions and thoughts differently. Why do you want to analyze yourself OP?

| A dildo usually helps in anal-izing yourself.

| >>542850
Is this really just an /x/ meme? I want to try it but I dont want to invest months into something that might not work

| >>543177 not>>657d73 but mine worked very well

| >>543215
Did you follow the guide on /x/ ? And how long did it take for you?

| >>543404 no, I used the subreddit and tulpa.info. took just under a month but it can be a lot longer or shorter according to others.

| >>543440
Fuck it ill give it a try. Wish me luck!

| >>543456
you better be fucking careful

| >>543538
Wait why? You know something that isn't in the guide?

| >>ecee46 here. Don't worry about if you're mentally healthy. Just don't make a tsun one!

| Has any one tried the tulpa thing? Just want to know the aftermath srly

| don't

| What is tulpa?

| From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia:

Tulpa is a concept in mysticism and the paranormal of a being or object which is created through spiritual or mental powers.[1] It was adapted by 20th century theosophists from Tibetan sprul-pa (Tibetan: སྤྲུལ་པ་, Wylie: sprulpa) which means "emanation" or "manifestation".[2] Modern practitioners use the term to refer to a type of willed imaginary friend which practitioners consider to be sentient and relatively autonomous.[3]

| >>544304 so it's imaginary friends but in mystic terms?

| i wanna know how you properly treat yoself. that is where im at right now.

| >>544464
Play Persona 4 or read up on the Shadow and the Persona by Jung (be careful of the mixed in bullshit tho). Not even joking but this helped me. It's basically accepting your faults, a "funner" way to self-reflect IMO

Total number of posts: 24, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1553962105

This thread is permanently archived