danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Venting. Opinions welcome

| To start I have really bad anxiety when it comes to driving I live with my girlfriend and she goes to school full time and works part time while I work full time so we can pay the bills. Because of my anxiety I get extremely nervous when behind the wheel and still dont have my drivers license but am slowly working on it. I also plan to go to college but I'm thinking that trying to work full time and do college would be way too much to handle so I've been putting off college
1/?

| My girlfriend knows about this, and constantly uses it as an argument point. She'll bring it up out if the blue and get mad at me ignoring me and pretending like I dont exist. Saying I'm unmotivated. Even though it's really hard for me to handle driving im slowly working on it so I can drive and I'm waiting on college so we can actually afford to live. But she doesn't seem to understand that and constantly keeps using it as an argue point and it's really upsetting because 2/?

| I am trying so hard. I work 5 am to 3 pm Monday thru Thursday in a factory and it's so much work just to keep us afloat and I feel so unappreciated. Just wanted to vent and get that out because, I cant really say this anywhere else. 3/3

| If she can't understand even after a good honest talk, she's not good enough for you, mate

| Dump her.

| I just wanna say, you're not the only one, I am also afraid of driving
After a bunch of lessons, I kinda gave up

Now I wanna start again, but with a different teacher, since my last one was kind of an asshole, never making time for me and saying stuff, like I should just use the train, which probably just made my fear worse, when I sat next to him

| >>541308 nigga how tf you drive behind the wheels?

| >>541310 Oh it's just your girlfriend. At least it's not your mother. Dump her. Or do you feel some kind of stupid obligation to stay with her?

| >>541739 the steering wheel, silly

| >>541739
would you rather drive in front or behind the front wheels?

Total number of posts: 10, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1553425731

This thread is permanently archived