danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
N1rv Anna + Danger/u/

| Do you think within N1RV Anna they will use danger/u/? And if they use something else, do you think anyone would make that app?

| probably not but hey i'm pretty sure some character is going to mention it, or heck even maybe one of the (fictional) moderators might make an appearance?

| >>9a8c4d maybe they won't make a dnager/u/ but they will probably have a news place like the augmented eye, and maybe have a parody of a different social media platforms. Imagine if they had a parody of Instagram where it's just a whole punch on fictional cyberpunk pictures of people in the Va11halla universe. I think that would be pretty cool

| Maybe this time the main character will use an Instagram or Twitter parallel and be on groups that sometimes mention how degenerate the people on danger/u/ are and wondering how it wasn't shut down yet
Like Twitter and Instagram users talk about 4chan sometimes

| >>0f075e I feel like none of my Normie friends that use Instagram even know what 4chan is tbh

##Janitor:Stormy##

| Prefetcher plans on making another website/app if a new one is created for N1RV Ann-a.

We're expecting an influx of people either way.

| The game will be online and we will be able to post burgs in our boards!

| >>275ff3 you mean a seperate site/app or just a reskin/updated version of this?

##Janitor:Stormy##

| >>541259

An entirely new site and app.

| >>541375
What if it's still Danger/u/ but they change the layout and music?

| >>254ed7 but we don't know if danger/u/ will be in N1RV Anna, because danger/u/ seemed to be a pretty glitch city exclusive site

| Imagine if they'll use some real threads from here!

| >>541375 In all honesty, as cool as making things as authentic as possible is, separating the already somewhat thin userbase is pretty gay.

| >>541526 well, we're already gay on one site so why not two?

| >>541526 ur mom gay

| So who is going to stay in danger/u/ and who is going

| I don't think they'll be mutually exclusive

| I bet N1rv Anna will use an imageboard instead

| >>541182 >>541181 this, n1rv Anna protag seems like a normies so it's gotta be insta or any other social site. would be cool if we could add the clients tho.
>>541442 also this, on the game the only post in the argument eye and danger/u/ are related to glitch city which kinda make sense considering the argument eye is a news site so I don't think it'll appear in n1irv Anna, in danger/u/ case, maybe Jill lurked only on a gc related board? Make sense since gc it's kinda popular

| She doesn't seem so normie to me, at least, not anymore than Jill was.

|

| Making an instagram would also take a bit more work on the art side of things. I hope they do, so we get to see even more super radical art.

| YAY N1RV Anna THREAS

| The daughter will go on danger/u/ and we'll get a line that it's a point of contention between her two parents.

| Streaming-chan will also show up in Saint Alicia. I'm calling it right now.

| >>6b3e88 I read that as racial art

| >>542416 That means it's time you took a break from the internet. Or at least, any /pol/-esque discussions.

Total number of posts: 27, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1553506059

This thread is permanently archived