danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Validate me

| Pretty please

I can try to validate you too!

Let's validate each other!

| I'm sure you're a great person, anon! Don't let what other people say keep you down, you're wonderful and don't let anyone tell you otherwise!

| if Status == true
Puts "Validation complete"

> Validation complete

| what the hell does that even mean? are you trying to hypnotize yourself? reality doesn't care about your emotions, you know that right? truth is real whether you believe in it or not

| >>540817
still waiting on you to explain to me what "validate me" even means. you sound like a little commie weakling.

| >>540817
>t. pen bambino
okay, this is ebin

| i love every single one of you g/u/rls! i probably wouldn't smooch you, but i can tell that each one of you brings something unique to the world. remember kant's golden rule, the three r's and always ask people by their prefered pronouns. keep it on, g/u/rls, you're great (^^)b

| >>540818
--- ALERT! ---
DOS using capitalist detected.
Do you want to initiate expropriation? ("yes" recommended)
Please Type (yes/no)
>_

| >>540836 screw communism
I'M MY OWN PERSON AND NOBODY WILL TAKE THIS AWAY FROM ME

| >>540839
I CLOSE MY EYES AND SEIZE IT
I CLENCH MY FISTS AND BEAT IT
I LIGHT MY TORCH AND BURN IT
I AM THE BEAST I WORSHIP
I CLOSE MY EYES AND SEIZE IT
I CLENCH MY FISTS AND BEAT IT
I LIGHT MY TORCH AND BURN IT
I AM THE BEAST I WORSHIP

| >>540839
Deluded servant.

| >>540847 I don't get it but keep it going
Screw communism, true freedom is not a forced fake equality

| >>540849
>looks at the legal systems that came in with capitalism

| >>540849
true freedom is not a forced inequality neither

| Op, I think your green ID is beautiful and brings out the color of your eyes. ❤

| >>540817 this gurl doesn't know tulpa

| My color might have changed, but I think all of you are very friendly and nice! Except the one that was mean to me... Meanies aren't valid

| >>540949
if op is a tulpa out of sociosensorial reaffirmation and not a mentally diseased wig-wearer, then i suppose it's alright...

| if i got a penny for every cool and nice g/u/rl out there i would be sntinkin' rich by now! i wish the best for y'all <3

| >>541278
You must not have felt validated much in your life thus far, to develop this kind of belligerence towards others.

| >>541373
i have gone through life alone without any need from affirmation from anything in order to led my game.
i have developed intolerance, especially to weaklings that whine all the time and get offended.
i have had to build a hard outer layer because of life. some others are still soft outside (and inside) and so are generally weak-wristed nothings.
life fucks over everybody, stop squeaking.

Total number of posts: 21, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1553367374

This thread is permanently archived