danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Google Play Sellout?

| Some months ago, Google Play use to recommend me all the good shit based on my installs right. It was great and I downloaded a bunch of games and apps that I actually liked. That's how I first found danger/u/.
Now, all I ever get recommended on there is some dumb popular apps and it's not even close to what I install. Even the similar/related apps section have some totally irrelevant, but popular, apps.

| I thought, 'Oh, it might just be a while till it tailors to my tastes' because I got a new phone right. But nah, it's been months and most of what I get is crap. Anyone else seeing this shit?
Makes me wonder if the danger/u/ app is having harder times being found because of this cause it use to feel like the users of danger/u/ all used similar apps because they also found it that way.

| Could be that the algorithm is more tailored toward apps that pay for advertising, yeah.

| Check out F-DROID instead, OP.

| Mine is usually garbage since I have personalised advertising settings off

| Google doing shit? Wow, what a surprise.

| you are better off asking /v/ or /r/androidgaming (As much as i hate Reddit, it has introduced me into some good games) for some actual game recommendation

| Reddit is breddy good if you can ignore the circlejerking and karma whores. They're about as annoying as 4chin's edgelords.

~raid cash house

Total number of posts: 8, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1550483656

This thread is permanently archived