danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
What actually happened?

| I had an English teacher, that started believing in aliens, because of something that has happened to her. She was at vacation, and it was night, then she steps outside the house she was in, and she looks at the sky, then a strong light comes from there and blinds her for a moment, then she looks again and there's nothing at the sky. I don't think she was lying, and think the story has really happened, but it could not be
aliens, but now I want to know from you guys. What was it?

| She got dizzy, you know how you can sometimes see or feel like static wen your blood isn't flowing? Well sometimes you see lights when that happen

| TL;DR

| acid trip?

| Usually not flashes of light that'd temporarily blind you though. Might just be the MIB, no need to worry.

| sometimes satellite reflections can be pretty bright. nasa flexed on me once by sending a very reflective probe over my town and flashing everyone with it. that one was visible during the day but usually they're not bright enough to blind you.

| If stray neutrons go trough your eye in space atronsuts will see it as flashes of bright light.

We alos know that some times those neutrons manage to hit earth. It is measurable and can cause CPU:s to make a wrong calculation if hit.

Total number of posts: 7, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1550491307

This thread is permanently archived