danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Looking for amateur graphic designer

| I need you sl/u/ts to help me out. I want to get into game-developement, but i got zero experience. I know some programming, so that shouldn't be an issue. What i lack is someone who got some nice ideas and wants to get into graphic design.
Also, im lonely af

| >>530683 Hey g/u/rl. I've been looking for a fun project to help out with. I do graphic design. Animation isn't my forte, however. Hmu @ [email protected]

| Wish I could help. Right now, I'm busy with the final exams and being sad.

Besides the basics of pen and paper, Photoshop and Illustrator, I can also do a little bit of After Effects, Premiere and 3ds Max.

Keep us informed. Might be less sad and busy later.

| Could have posted this in /v/.

But eh. Best of luck g/u/rl

| Thanks! I keep you updated if something happens

| Don't know nothing about graphic design, but if you ever expand and need a second programmer with a bit of a knack for general game design, hit me up.

| I am tryimg to learn how to ren'py and python, and got some experience here and there on very amateur game-sound design. Hit me up on discord maybe? Void#6427

| How much programming experience do you have? Engine from scratch, engine with a framework or using an existing engine?

What kind of games would you like to make? Or a bit rephrased if nothing comes to mind, what kind of games do you like?

Anyhow, I need to grind my pixel art skills, so if you want to make 2D games I'd be interested in collaborating.

| >>530784 i'll keep that in mind
>>530785 nice! I will definitely contact you
>>530793 i got 2-3 years of experience with java, c, python and tcl. I did some tutorials for pygame and i really liked it. Engines like godot arent really my thing. I like to do something like Stardew Valley, Vallhalla or Red Strings Club.
But i guess its better to just start with something simple.

| >>530796
>something simple
How about a hikki/NEET simulator similar to a tamagotchi mixed with Jill's room in Vallhalla.

You'd have to take care of their needs and make sure they don't get depressed by doing various activities and/or mini-games. Make it tied to the clock, so you'd have to play it every day or accept the eventual demise of your digital hikki.

| >>530811 nice idea! Maybe a bit like digimon world championship, just with that NEET setting and without digimons

Total number of posts: 11, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1550409434

This thread is permanently archived