danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Is racial diversity ruining everything?

| Games, movies or even music filled with africans lately.

| Yeah, what's up with that, black people are disgusting and barely a human

| It's the brand of 'forced diversity' that ruins things. People should get positions and parts because they earned them, not because of what they are born as or prefer sexually. Natural diversity is good, not forced.

| nowadays if there's a niggy in an advert it's a 75% chance that the only reason he's there is because he's black and they've got quotas to fill.
who gives a fuck if he looks good or is a good actor, we just need a feel-good service negro.

| If it wasn't so forced, I wouldn't mind at all. It still won't be bad as 2064 ROM though .-.

| Democracy was a mistake.
Meritocracy now.

| >>530767
technocratic meritocracy now
>tits tight more

| So the quota thing is kinda bullshit but also potentially useful, like if a company shows they don't like to hire black people then a quota might be a good move, but otherwise it's questionable

And on the other side, being upset that there's black people in something is just dumb who gives a fuck why think about race that much

Basically we should stop taking about race stuff so it goes away

| 100% never before in my brown person life did I ever wish to play anything but a cute girl. Why would I want to play an ugly "realistic" person?

| Complaining about diversity in a cyberpunk board.
What
The
Fuck

| Diversity be cool and all, but discussing unfairness, which is inherent in forced diversity, or not, is pretty cyberpunk.

| >>530617
>>530594

These types of comments show that they dont give a single fuck about unfairness, its just free hate

| I dont understand why the color of the skin of someone in your game, movie or favorite show matters too much.
Like, tf is wrong.
If they change a original character i can understand but, if its some random shit, why tf bother.

| >>530932 this

Total number of posts: 14, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1550454520

This thread is permanently archived