danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Share your sleep paralyze experience

| Share your sleep paralyze experience!!!

(I ran out of things to say)

| nost people say it's not recommended to open your eyes during sleep paralysis. But I was like "fuck it" and opened my eyes wide open. I was in my room but it was soo bloomy, I saw my(probably) head slightly turning towards me with a laud noise in my ears.

| It was one of my first sleep paralysises. When I opened my eyes I saw something running on all fours. I couldn't quite make out what was that thing, but I was sure for some reason that it was a dwarf. That's all.

| For awhile I had it, no monsters just partially open eyes with minor movement. Then a sinking feeling into the bed, and if I didn't move I'd sink further into the bed.

Can only describe it as a sense of dread taking over.

If I sunk all the way in I'd go to sleep but I could always fight my way out of it which was annoying

| Once I saw some black smoke on the corner of my eye like I was going blind and I thought there was someone in that smoke. Felt fear thru the whole thing I started sweating and then I could move again, albeit I was a bit disoriented. That time I woke up belly up and there was light in my room. The other rare chances I got paralized I was belly down and no light and nothing like that ever happened again

Total number of posts: 5, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1550191276

This thread is permanently archived