danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Happy V-Day G/u/rls!

| I hope you all can enjoy the day, even if you don't have a significant other, spend it with someone you love regardless, or with yourself if you choose to!

Please enjoy your day!
:^)

| Dear diary, today op was a pretty good gurl ^^

| What's a valentine day ?
I thought today is a normal day

| V-Day stands for Vvvvvavvvvvvr-Day

| >>529917
It's the day for those who in love with someone, or married, or something like that. I mean, 14th of February = Love. Yeah, creepy. But for me it's just a normal day.

| The way you say it I hope it's not that time of the month for you.

| Happy commercial chocolate holiday!

| valentines day is a bad day. i dont need these constant reminders of lovey dovey crap everywhere. i feel bad enough every other day of the year.

| >>529939 think of it this way - it's about caring about someone you love. Ourselves, even.
In my case, I really doubt anybody loves me as much as I do so I'm in for a thrill tonight. Just me, myself and I.
Treat yourself. Have a blast.

| >>529945
thats not what vday is about though. its always been about romantic love. and its always a crushing reminder of something im unable to experience but want really badly.

| Fuck v-day. I really don't need LITERALLY EVERYTHING AROUND ME remind me that I was, am and probably forever will be a handholdless loser.

| >>529945
Yep. I'm going to masturbate until my rook reeks of bodily fluida.

| So...since we're together in our lonesomeness, does it mean we're actually not THAT alone? I mean, g/u/rls stick together, right?

| >>529996
Loneliness is just a state of mind. People who are literally surrounded by people can still feel very lonely.

| Happy Valentines Day everyone. I don't have a significant other myself, but I hope everyone is able to at least have someone they love (romantic, friendship, family) or something they love by their side today.

| Happy Valentine's Day g/u/rls, my SO loved her gift. u wu

| >>529996
please don't stick to me

| by V, do you mean virginity?

| >>530062 basically equivalent

| burdening my e friends with my suicidality right now like its not fucking pathetic

| Went for a nice long drive with my gf today and it was very nice. Every one of my friends are single so i knew the pain of today. I wanted to try ro at least make them feel vetter about today by encouraging them to maybe go out and try something new or do something they love. When i came home and talked with everyone, only one was above average mood. Every other friend was depressed, one was drinking his sorrows away. I just want my friends to be happy :(

Good day though.

| People who bitch about vday and try to ruin it for everyone else are insufferable

| >>abe4bb but people who shove it in others faces and make people jealous are just as, if not worse. I understand peoples pain, i think those who are taken should keep their love to themselves for the most part. Its ok to talk about your day but the bragging and detail is unneeded. Those who are sad on vday can express their sadness sure, but they should not be burdening others or making taken people feel guilty and whatnot. We all just need to understand amd respect my dood.

| Man I've never seen somebody "shove it in people's faces" but know what I have seen? People talk about their day or there relationship in a positive way and then people try and claim they're jackasses for being in a happy relationship because they think happiness is defined by your relationship status

| I've met people who shove their relationship in others faces but most of the Valentine's Day proceedings aren't that.
Even if it is rude to f l e x your relationship on others, it's only one day of the year where it's so prominent and acceptable. It's been three days since it already.

Total number of posts: 25, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1550359497

This thread is permanently archived