danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
This place had really gone down the drain.

| I remember back when it was a fan community about a bartender game. Now it’s just a wannabe 4-chan ripoff with people trying way to hard to be edgy.
I’m not even surprised that the Devs haven’t been active as much

| It's kind of sad since Prefetcher nowadays seems to rarely check danger/u/. I guess i'm used to the shitposts since there are often times this board is filled with shitposts and times where we have some interesting threads.

| That douche making the racist threads to spam up the joint needs to be shot like the vermin they are. Nice cyberpunk drinking establishments shouldn't tolerate a rat problem! Think of poor Jill, she doesn't wanma deal with nasty rabid disease-carriers scurrying around while she's trying to serve drinks!

| Yeah. The cast of Va-11 Hall-a was quite diverse as well why are then shitlords here?

Well I know its to troll us and ruin our day but really why??

Not to be too drama queen about it but I wanted this to be my safe haven; no hate just love Lain!... I mean Jill! Love Jill!

| The racism posters have always been here, but not really. At least it ain't reol

| Eh. Sometimes the threads are wholesome, sometimes they're trash. Just don't be baited to engaging with the trash.

| There's a lot less racism here.
4-chan it's full of evil, dark stuff
But it's kind of stupid here
(~ ̄△ ̄)~ ╭(╯ε╰)╮

| >>ca7433
The people here are funny and kind of cute
China NetGreat Wall is not blocked here, I am very happy.

| >>529506
I want Jill and Alma to hook up and have Dorthy NTR Jill using mind break drugs and sex.

| >>529603 Alma's straight tho

| Yup, she doesn't swing that way.

| This thread is fake and gay

| >>529603
>Jill
>loving anyone other than Dana
Them's fightin' words 'round these parts, chica.

| your mom has really gone down the drain

| Not gonna lie, I didn't even know danger/u/ was a real blog.

| >>ca7433 Funny? It's mostly full of posts of people trying to be "funny" by posting random or edgy replies that barely have anything to do with the topic.
I, too, hoped this place would be a niche place with interesting people, but it's mostly whining about petty things and "I fucked my sister, what do" hurr hurr so funny posts.

| Go back to Tumblr

| Does this thread have to be made every week? You people been saying this for over a year. Just pack your shit and leave already.

| >>530002 like hell we do. There are actually some nice threads that keep people on this board. Giving it up to some bored kids that still think being edgy is cool (which I kinda get - after all, polarising attention is still an attention received) would be just a waste.

| take the app off the play store already thats where they're coming from

| >>287c58 Glad I downloaded it just in time then.

Total number of posts: 21, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1550188364

This thread is permanently archived