danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
February 14th is the worst day of the year

| What are you going to do to stave off the urge to kill yourself or at the very least inflict some manner of self harm, unhealthy behavior, or other bad life choices this Thursday, g/u/rls?

| What happens on thursday??

| Remember, remember, the fifth of November...

Yesterday, December 7, 1941—a date which will live in infamy—the United States of America was suddenly and deliberately attacked by naval and air forces of the Empire of Japan...

On June 4, 2016, Bethesda announced The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim – Special Edition...

| February 14th is the best no clue what you guys are talking about. Everyone goes and spends their money, and then the day after, when they have none, I go swoop up all the good chocolate deals.

| Yeah but Alita comes out then. Gotta watch big eyed CGI waifu before I off myself

| Sounds like a nice date. At least make it a 13.

| Making something for a special someone... <3

| >>529512
this :3

| To answer your question OP I and my boyfriend I met on this site are going to play Monster Prom on Valentines!

Legit no joke (tho I know ppl are gonna call this BS) he made a post here and I replied and I'm so happy chatting with my gay boi despite him being on a completely different continent.

So. My recommendation? Turn this into a date match up!

| Every g/u/rl fuck every other g/u/rl on this board!!

| NOW!!!

...sorry I got a bit too intense. But it's a crying shame ppl are too afraid to actually reach out to others. Double so for me cause I never dated a guy before, so yeah. Love is good. Best of luck to all y'all g/u/rls!

| Personally I don't care about Valentines. Though that guy about the chocolate deals may be onto something.

| I hope I die in my sleep tonight, please pray for me

| Roll for waifus in gacha games and masturbate. At the time.

| 24 hours remain

| I will mastrubate

| im going to die a disgusting confused dysphoric virgin loved by no one, not even my parents

thanks hallmark corporation

| My brother died this day.
Now its been 8 years.
He was going to visit me in the city where i live today.
He said that he could't make it because he had a job reunion, but i insisted because i missed him so much.
While he was coming, he had a car accindent and the fire burned 70% of his body. He was so beautiful.
He couldnt stand the pain, the way that he looked after this.
He killed himself jumping of the 17th floor of his apartment.

| I cant forgive myself after that.
If i wasnt so selfsish, if he didnt come that day, probably this shit wouldn't ever happened.
My brother was everything to me, the father i never had.
My best friend. My idol.
Someone ive always wanted to be, someone that is rare.
He was one among a million.
Alejandro, i always will love you, i wish i could be a good person like you. Im sorry.

| >>fcf212 I don't know if you are telling the truth, but if were, let me tell you something, do not feel guilty about someone else death, just like you said, it was an accident, you are not responsible about that, you didn't cause it, if you keep feeling guilty you will generate a depression and that could end bad for you, just continue your life with his memory in your heart, it can be difficult but it's possible, over the time the pain will cease.

| >>529886 This can apply to everyone with a similar situation, just leave the past as past, live the present and plan your future.

>>fcf212 If all that was a lie then, fuck you bitch, eat a big dick and die.

| "A world grows up around me. Am I shaping it, or do its predetermined contours guide my hand?

In 1945, the bombs are falling on Japan, the cogs are falling on Brooklyn, seeds of the future, sown carelessly...

Without me, things would have been different. If the fat man hadn't crushed the watch, If I hadn't left it in the test chamber...

Am I to blame, then?
Or the fat man?
Or my father, for choosing my career?

Which of us is responsible?

Who makes the world?"

| >>529392
hug my gf

| fuk im still alive

| I dont care about this day at all? What is so bad about it? Just ignore it. For me summer is way worse, when all people are outside having fun with their friends and enjoying their youth.

| >>530192
People shoving their relationships and this fake lovey-dovey crap down everyone's throats is what's so bad about it.

| >>530237
I'll take "Tell us how you really feel" for 200, Alex.

| "people take the day as an excuse to express their appreciation for their S O a little more obviously, those bastards!"

Total number of posts: 28, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1550332924

This thread is permanently archived