danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Dreams

| I love dreaming!
Share all your dreams, any kind of dream!

| >Be me
>Watch me in a parallel universe
>Notices i have a social life
>Cry

| I dreamed last night that I was part of the resistance storming the imperial shield generator on endir. Then we got caught, and I decided fuck it, I'm a stormtrooper now. They let me in, but they were all nerds so I basically ghosted them and blew up the generator. Then I took a bus and woke up.
Pretty stupid dream.

| >>528976
starwars is so fucking retarded. the worst of normie garbage, it's bottom of the barrel tier crap.

| I had 2 dreams yesterday. First one was during a nap and the second was when I was actually sleeping.

Nap dream was kinda lame, I was playing this weird hentai flash game with a terrible combat system, weird 'choices'and exploration. While exploring, you'd find green tentacle monsters you needed to fight to move on but losing the fight meant raep. Also the choices had danganronpa characters next to them? Supposedly Ishimaru and Nagito were alignments.

| >>529275 2nd dream I was watching from the POV of this dude exploring a giant mansion and there was this woman (that I'm pretty sure wasn't human despite appearances) with me. Eventually the guy got to this big lazy spiraling staircase that led to a wide shallow pool. And it was more turquoise as you went down the stairs. Apparently mermaids were living in the house and were dangerous according to the woman.

Best part were the ambient pipe sounds throughout the whole dream.

| I wish I could improve my dreaming ability; Not even just to try to lucid dream, but just to have more nice ans weird and intricate ones I can remember instead of PTSD nightmares

| I dreamt that my wife was fighting with one of my subordinates at work. They have never met IRL. Wasn't just scrappy bitch fighting either but like Kung Fu shit. This was all happening on a salt flat under a beautiful blue sky.

Total number of posts: 8, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1549993545

This thread is permanently archived