danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Sports

| Are any of you gurls into sports? I have never followed a sport or a team, but im interested in doing so moving forward. If you follow a sport: how did you find a team and how do you keep up with them?

| Yea g/u/rl. Used to be a fan of STK Telecom T1, but now I just cheer for the meme teams like Afreeca Freecs. It's easy to find your favourite team. Just look for the one with the nicest hair. To stay updated, be sure to stream all their games on any ridiculously wide screened, curved television with OLED technology. You're also obligated to invite your mates over at least once a month to help you cheer on a team that they honestly don't care about. Good luck g/u/rl!

| I was thinking more along the line of physical sports.

| Find the nearest sportsball team, then look up live updates and fanpages online. After learning a bit about the game and the team, get some tickets and check it out live.
Good luck!

| I'm a big fan of Motorsports personally. Formula 1 is a global sport, like soccer/football. Speed is exciting to watch, plus you're watching the live results of cutting edge technology pushed to its limits. Streams are easy to find if you can't watch it on TV. Cool shit.

But >527711 makes a good point. Local sports are the coolest to start following. What country are you from, OP? That will be a big factor in what's available to you.

| I used to play rugby and cricket but fucked my leg up one season and couldn't be bothered getting back into it.

Televised sport really is the opium of the masses but I do enjoy Test cricket and the odd European football match. Snooker is also surprisingly comfy viewing.

| Ive started my search with the three states i lived in, i live in the U.S. btw, and want to choose one for each state those states being Colorado, Georgia, and New York. I dont know how to chose between the state teams and theres also the matter of college teams. At max i feel i could follow 3 different sportball teams per each state with a baseball, basketball, and american football team. Maybe a college team for georgia if i figure out the guide to finding the right team.

| I like football.
And its the REAL FOOTBALL, not that american shit.
MY TEAM IS THE TEAM WITH THE BIGGER CROWD IN THE WORLD

FLAMENGO, MENGAO PORRAAAA

| MY MENGAO SHIRT
A OAKLEY JULIET IN MY FACE
NIKE CAP IN MY HEAD
MOUNTED IN MY FALCON MOTORBIKE
45. IN MY DEEK

OK ITS CRIME TIME CARALHO

| >>527712 formula 1 was good 10 years Ago, now IS boring as fuck.

| Sportsball shit to watch but nothings better than a casual game of lacrosse or baseball

| here where i live we have a name for people who likes to play with balls and sticks

TEHEHEHEHHEHE

Total number of posts: 12, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1549653614

This thread is permanently archived