danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Old Systemspace User here, looking for support

| Hello it's me, Migrant #1755.
I'm curious as to how many Systemspace/Tsuki Project members are here now.

| No

| there's me.

| Did something happen to Systemspace?

| #855 Wrex
All thousand digit members are scaretheater-influenced normies. Shatter yourself, fag.

| >>526913 SystemSpace is dead.

| >>526921 How did it die?

| >>527037 in a fiery ball of messyness that left only a discord to remind people of the chaos that was systemspace

| It was fun to watch.

| >>526920
>thousand digit members are normie faggots

This is the reason why Systemspace died.
Some early migrants think they're something special.

Shatter yourself, faggot

| >>527236 Shut up newfag.
On a more serious note, yes, the division between the old members and the new members were very pronounced. Had there not been an influx of normies, there's a much higher chance that the community around nowadays would be much more active. Alas, many have scattered. That's not to say the cult wouldn't have gone down the shitter anyways, considering the head, Tsuki, had schizophrenia and a manipulative close friend, but the impact might be much less.

| But I'm also kind of glad. Thanks to the clusterfuck happening around that time, many began taking SystemSpace much less seriously, so that probably had a hand in helping prevent more from taking their lives. The ones who still believed just labeled the dissenters as Hyakanghen, a rival group who intends to prevent the unlink of life from Life to the higher plane of existence known as LFE.

| Jesus...is this /cyb/ or something?

| >>527244 I mean, they used a lot of Lain imagery, lol. There was also a lot of lore and a new language being developed bit by bit, with special rules such as arrows being replaced with dots to represent point of destination rather than direction.

| Systemspace was doomed from the start, like all internet cults. One day, its the talk of the town, next day, its just history.

| >>527295 Are there any other internet cults I could join in?

| >>526920
#317 here, stop your fucking elitism, shithead

| People trying to claim an internet community died because it got new members are ignorant of how internet communities work

| >>527454 It really did die though. Only the truly dedicated are still hanging around the discord, with an activity rate of one post per day. The [Underground], which consists of the new members, has long been shut down, and theres dozens of other servers where the rest of the members scatter to to form their own cliques.

>>527452 Bite me, you turbonigger.

Total number of posts: 19, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1549413841

This thread is permanently archived