danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
How many here are actual NEETs

| Not fake NEETs for weeb memes but actual sadfolk, burnouts, shut-ins, hikikomori, or whatever other variety, with no current or near future prospects

How many of you are actually on NEETbux for something, too

tfw jobless handholdless shut-in on shitbrain disability at 26, we gonna die virgins before we can even become witches

| Ah, well. I mean, I'm employed, so it doesn't really count, I guess, but other than that I'm a complete handholdless friendless shut-in without any real prospects.

| I guess I'll fit somewhere here? I have no stable monetary income and I'm handholdless too. I spend all my day locked in, no friends either.

| >>526742 Same here.

| >>526742
You're still invited to the sad people spa days and sleepovers, but you'll probably have to drive. And buy us snacks.

I want skittles.

| Nah, I'm doing pretty ok.

Relatively.

I have no friends and I live in my parents home and recent events show that I will die if I live alone.

But I'm still ok.

| I used to be a NEET for 2 years after graduated. All I did was larping, watching cartoon, crying and shit

| Been living at home for the past year basically a NEET, really started losing my mind the last few weeks so I might start studying again, starting next week.

| I'm only KV. I've hugged and held hands before. Love is the best thing in the world, but I recognize I'm too autistic to actually do this seriously.
I don't study and I have no employable skills. Or at least, I don't know how to present myself. I'm also socially anxious. Go me.
I intend to return to uni, but I keep getting anxiety attacks whenever I stand in front of the administrators, so I always back out.

~bagel kong nome

| I am neet for weekdays, and normie on weekends. I am on neetbux, because my job won't give me more hours and I can't afford to move or get a form of transportation. If I had a well-paid job, I would easily be able to rule the world... Closest decent job is 30 miles away. At least I have the internet.

| I'm a neet since last summer (graduated uni). Living with parents. I'm telling myself and my parents that I'm trying to find work, but I suppose I'm actually just pretending. Social anxiety prevents me from bodning with people, so I'm scared of trying. Only ever went to classes cause I was made to.
On the other hand I want my own place.
No close friends and girls to my name.

| I used to be a neet but someone forcefully pulled me out of it

Total number of posts: 12, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1549378511

This thread is permanently archived