danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
SUBSCRIBE TO PEWDIEPIE

| That's right g/u/rls, Pewdiepie wants you to subscribe to his channel.

He's riding the sub gap at 32k right now, and we can't just sit and wait for the Superbowl ad that won't happen.

He has to remain on top because
>why the fuck not

Alright so subscribe to pewdiepie thanks

| Suffocate with a nigger dick.

| Already am, I refuse to let India win

| Ew, I rather prefer getting burned alive than watch or suscribe to that attention seeker slut.

| Who gives one tenth of a fuck about who's top 10 on yt

| 9 year olds do dumbass

| All he does is review shitty content from Reddit and be quite unfunny at times. Kindly fuck off OP. Go suck a horse cock you stupid fucking brat, fuck PewDiePie and fuck his fans for spamming everything with their fucking retarded spam messages.

>captcha says bait hung epoxy

| I like how we are supposed to forget all the shit he has done in the past just because "the indian are taking over"

He is the guy who used to make rape jokes. He is still making disgusting clickbait titles and thumbnails. His content are just.. normal... LP, commentaries, news, reactions. Basically, stuff that nobody would really watch if he has no sub.

I don't like those indian music videos too, but I'm not subbing to the other guy that I don't like

| I mean, there are a lot of people that make and still do rape jokes. Like the off-hand remarks about an enemy in a game.
Also, what's wrong with "LP, commentaries, news, reactions"; nobody would watch that stuff? Is that why there are still huge amounts of people watching LP, blogs, etc.?

I don't like Pewdiepie either, but come on man. Don't even pretend. Whenever there's a thread about favorite YT/Twitch channels, people that make that kind of content are always mentioned.

| Women are not video games.

Pewds is the biggest meme on YouTube. Someone who spent much of their lives there will find him fun to support. He's also a genuinely nice dude. Plus, yadda yadda, big corp new face representation something something.

| >>526922
>i'm a vocal supporter of Pewdiepie cause he's a trendy meme I wanna be apart of and yadda yadda something something about a big Indian company? Also woman don't play games so it's totally okay to make jokes about sexual assault on my games channel.

This level of confusing shit is why I don't follow any gaming personality on YT or the drama surrounding them. You do you anon, I'm just curious is there someone who isn't subbed to pewdiepie due to BIG INDIAN gaining subs?

| >>526953 He's a big meme. How is that confusing.
>trying to act like the fun police
You do you, anon.

| >He's a big meme. How is that confusing?

I'm being for real here dude, no hate, just what's the punch line?

We could like troll the shit out of him yet the internet just, doesn't do that. Feel like that's a missed opportunity. Internet lost it's edge man!

| I just went and checked into this to just know what's up and like how are people not making fun of him, he made a song called "bitch lasagna" "dissing" what's basically Indian vevo. (Actually called T-Series)

...And the internet just says "t-gay".

| >>526827 >Also woman don't play games so it's totally okay to make jokes about sexual assault on my games channel.
what

| lmfao we arent supposed to forget the bullshit Felix has done in the past, like fiver and the bridge, but the thing that makes ppl return to his channel is that he's been resilient to the hits he takes.

The guy's been through a ton of controversy, yet he's still holding out bc he's learned from his shitshow

The war on T-Series is blown out too much, sure, but ppl want this 1 guy who's become true and consistent to himself after the rollercoaster he's been through remain on top

| >>527028 See here? That's what I'm talking about. To the people who frequent YT, they'd know that song is a parody of the 'diss tracks' YouTubers made against each other for that internet drama fame. The lyrics are obviously satirical too.
The people who spam t-gay are literal nine year olds. Pay them no mind.

>>527141 ^this

~fakes betas gems

| >>526893 just because a lot of people make a tasteless jokes, doesn't make it okay. Look, I'm not offended with rape/racist jokes, it just that I find it stupid that everyone has to sub/endorse this guy just because he is the "anti-coorporate" and nobody look what he's done in the past.

LP, commentaries, news/drama are low effort content. You can find channels with 10-10k subs doing the same thing as him. Some put more effort than him and a lot of them doesn't reach

| ... even 5% of his views. These content are watched because he is the no 1 guy and youtube recommend his content. Sure, some watches because of his personality, but most of the time these are just a low effort content.

| I am subbed to PewDiePie and have been for literally 8 years. I've seen him grow a lot over the years, and I'm happy to have been on that journey. He's fucked up a few times, but everyone does. I personally think him sticking a middle finger to the media is a great thing, and while I have no judgement on T-series' content, I do think that Pewds is standing up for the personal creators on YouTube that are now being forced to compete with corporate whales on their own platform.

| I've just recently subbed to him. Not because I necessarily enjoy his content, but because a lot of individual creators look up to him. Whether I like it or not, he seems to have become the face of individual creators on the platform. A lot of individual creators have put their faith in him to win against the corporate takeover. I'm not about to argue on how "individual" Pewdiepie is. He probably has a whole cast and set. I don't know. But he is still one guy pushing out daily...

| content, even if he isn't the one to edit it. I don't watch his videos, because most of them are pretty bland. But I subscribed to support him, to support the creatirs that I live who have pit their hope in him.

| >>527211 I don't deny anything except when you said people overlook his mistakes. Lol no. Unlike Logan Paul, who got his YTRed series back after the suicide scandal, PDP hasn't. There are filters made specifically for so as to not make him be able to do anything controversial, so much that he gets demonetized simply for saying 'fuck', while everyone else gets away with at least that much. A few months prior he had never even gotten trending, though now YT seems to be giving up.

| I subscribed to T-Series and prefer prefer their content over Pewdiepies

| Isnt YouTube actively avoiding Pewdiepie after his fuck ups? His content isnt being pushed>>527214

| >>527274 Pretty much yeah. He used to be in those YT Rewinds until he got too edgy for the children

| all these faggots jealous of multi-millionaire felix because he got rich making videos in his room lol

| >>527311 Just because you don't subscribe to him doesn't mean, you're jealous
Maybe the majority of people on YT likes him, but that doesn't mean I gotta subscribe to him just to follow the mainstream

| Whats the deal about subscribing on youtube? I don't even have an account. I still use RSS-feeds to be up-to-date about a channels content.

| It matters because we want to keep the platform in the hands of the people, T series got the 50 mil play button which many don't know so we have to make sure a company doesn't get the 100 mil before a normal dude

| >>527525
well then don't fucking post here maybe

| Pew is the Indian music video channel, right? I just subbed to him, you are welcome.

| Pewdiepie is insufferable, screams, makes childish unfunny jokes, produces bland unoriginal content,is a generally well documented shitty guy, and I'm supposed to subscribe to him because you've all bought done line about him fighting big indian youtube?

| Sure, he started honestly, but himself is like the worst person he could have been so maybe he should have changed

| Stayed himself*

| Why would anyone care, if T-Series gets a play button, why do you care? Just let them exist and ignore them

>>527635 Oh, I'm not allowed to write on a Danger/u/ thread, because I have an opinion, you don't like? Thanks for the info, I didn't know this

| YouTube is the new idiot box.

Total number of posts: 37, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1549529925

This thread is permanently archived